Leuprolide Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Leuprolide is a member of the gonadotropin releasing hormones drug class and is commonly used for Breast Cancer - Adjuvant, Endometriosis, Female Infertility, and others.
This leuprolide price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for leuprolide subcutaneous kit (1 mg/0.2 mL) is around $230 for a supply of 1 kits, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
|1||$230.32 – $632.26||$230.32 – $632.26|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Leuprolide Coupons and Rebates
Leuprolide offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Leuprolide
More about leuprolide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 220 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: gonadotropin releasing hormones
- Leuprolide Injection (5 mg/mL)
- Leuprolide Injection (CPP)
- Leuprolide Injection (Prostate)
- Leuprolide Injection (Women)
- Leuprolide Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, Intradermal, Injection (Advanced Reading)