Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 29, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 58657-509
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
100 mg/5 Ml
Sugar Free • Alcohol Free
Loosens and Relieves Chest Congestion
16 fl. oz. (473 mL)
Guaifenesin 100 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
age dose adults and children 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls
12 years and over every 4 hours
children 6 years to 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls
under 12 years every 4 hours
children 2 years to ½ to 1 teaspoonful
under 6 years every 4 hours
children under 2 years ask a doctor
Drug Facts (continued)
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- packaged with tamper evident seal under cap
Bitter Mask, Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, FD&C Red#40, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol Solution
Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Fort Worth, Texas 76118 Rev. 09/16
|Labeler - Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC (060216698)|
|Monarch PCM, LLC||080000294||manufacture(58657-509)|
More about guaifenesin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Pricing & Coupons
- 246 Reviews
- Drug class: expectorants
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Guaifenesin (Advanced Reading)
- Guaifenesin Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin Tablets
- Guaifenesin Granules
- Guaifenesin Liquid