Guaifenesin by Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 58657-509
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
100 mg/5 Ml
Sugar Free • Alcohol Free
Loosens and Relieves Chest Congestion
16 fl. oz. (473 mL)
Guaifenesin 100 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
age dose adults and children 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls
12 years and over every 4 hours
children 6 years to 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls
under 12 years every 4 hours
children 2 years to ½ to 1 teaspoonful
under 6 years every 4 hours
children under 2 years ask a doctor
Drug Facts (continued)
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- packaged with tamper evident seal under cap
Bitter Mask, Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, FD&C Red#40, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol Solution
Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Fort Worth, Texas 76118 Rev. 09/16
|Labeler - Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC (060216698)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 21, 2016
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.