Advanced Hand Sanitizer by CVS Pharmacy, Inc
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 8, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC Code: 59779-955
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl, caprylate/caprate, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, isopropyl myristate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, blue 1, ext. violet2
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
CVS Pharmacy, Inc
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Made in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign components
|ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|