User Reviews for Advil PM

Insomnia 6.2

Reviews for Advil PM

Palinda · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 23, 2020

For Insomnia: “When I cannot get back to sleep after my regular meds only lasted 2 hours I try Advil PM. It does not work, or else takes a couple of hours for one or two hours of sleep.”

Anonymous December 24, 2019

For Insomnia: “Needed a sleep aide. Yes, Advil PM did its job. However, the next day I woke up extremely irritated and with a mild headache. It felt like I was hungover for the latter of the day. No Thanks!!!”

PapaDad · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 14, 2019

For Insomnia: “I am a a 75-yr-old male veteran in generally good health. Sleep apnea controlled by a C-PAP machine; however, rarely got more than 6 hours sleep. Advil PM worked as a sleep aid for my wife, so I tried it with great results. Two Advil PM (NOT just plain Advil) have worked extremely well to pretty much guarantee me 8 hours of sleep. (Be advised that my wife tolerates me a LOT better when I sleep well!)”

Mumma · Taken for less than 1 month February 12, 2019

For Insomnia: “After two years of insomnia I was given a sample of Advil pm and it was the answer to my prayers! Unless you’ve experienced the torture of insomnia you can’t understand how precious a good night’s sleep is! It has also been a saving grace to me when I’m suffering from migraines. I’m so grateful to have this to go to when the going gets tough!!”

Sleeping well now November 11, 2015

For Insomnia: “I've never been the type to get a solid night sleep. For years I've slept 3 or 4 hours and woke up tired but unable to fall asleep. It truly made for days and days on end of being miserable I've also never been a "Pill" person so I never tried any kind of sleeping aid. One day I simply decided to try some form of OTC sleep aid and Advil PM was the first one I found. The difference it's made is amazing. I take 2 an hour before I plan to fall asleep and I am out. No more tossing, no more turning, simply laying down and sleeping. For the first time in my life, I look forward to going to bed. Only draw back is, after 6 solid hours of sleep, I tend to wake up feeling a little out of it but that goes away after my first few rounds of coffee.”

More about Advil PM (diphenhydramine / ibuprofen)

Other brands: Ibuprofen PM, Motrin PM