User Reviews for Advil PM

Learn more about Advil PM.

Insomnia 1 reviews 109 medications

6.3

Reviews for Advil PM

For Insomnia "I've never been the type to get a solid night sleep. For years I've slept 3 or 4 hours and woke up tired but unable to fall asleep. It truly made for days and days on end of being miserable I've also never been a "Pill" person so I never tried any kind of sleeping aid. One day I simply decided to try some form of OTC sleep aid and Advil PM was the first one I found. The difference it's made is amazing. I take 2 an hour before I plan to fall asleep and I am out. No more tossing, no more turning, simply laying down and sleeping. For the first time in my life, I look forward to going to bed. Only draw back is, after 6 solid hours of sleep, I tend to wake up feeling a little out of it but that goes away after my first few rounds of coffee."

Sleeping well now November 11, 2015