Nasal Decongestant by H E B
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-112
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years and older||take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours|
|children ages 6 to 12 years||take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use this product in children under 6 years of age|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, silica gel, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Compare to Sudafed® Congestion active ingredient*
H • E • B ®
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg /
Sinus Pressure & Congestion
• Nasal & Sinus Congestion
• Sinus Pressure
48 TABLETS, 30 mg EACH
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed® Congestion.
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
If you aren't completely pleased
with this product, we'll be happy to
replace it or refund your money.
You have our word on it.
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B®, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
pseudoephedrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(37808-112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(37808-112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(37808-112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(37808-112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(37808-112)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 6, 2018
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more