Aspirin Low Dose
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on June 8, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION
NDC Code: 63981-563
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- take other drugs containing prescription and nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- are age 60 or older
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
taking a prescription drug for
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- feel faint
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, silica, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
COMPARE TO BAYER®
LOW DOSE ASPIRIN
TAMPER EVIDENT: Use Only if
This Blister is Intact
SAMPLE - NOT FOR RESALE
Pain Reliever (NSAID)
Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer AG, owner of the registered trademark Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin.
Manufactured by: LNK INTERNATIONAL,INC.
60 Arkay Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
For: Costco Wholesale Corporation
P.O. Box 34535, Seattle, WA 98124-1535 USA
1-800-774-2678 • www.costco.com
This product does not contain gluten.
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION (103391843)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63981-563)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(63981-563), PACK(63981-563)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(63981-563)|
More about Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: platelet aggregation inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (3)