Aspirin Low Dose by COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION
Medically reviewed on Jan 10, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION
NDC Code: 63981-563
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription and nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- you have asthma
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, silica, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
COMPARE TO BAYER®
LOW DOSE ASPIRIN
ITM. /ART 310715
Pain Reliever (NSAID)
2 x 365
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY
SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered
trademark Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin. 50844 REV0915C60051
Manufactured by: LNK INTERNATIONAL,INC.
60 Arkay Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
For Costco Wholesale Corporation
P.O. Box 34535, Seattle WA 98124-1535 USA
1-800-774-2678 • www.costco.com
This product does not contain gluten.
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION (103391843)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63981-563)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(63981-563), PACK(63981-563)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(63981-563)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Aspirin Low Strength Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: platelet aggregation inhibitors