What types of Hepatitis C does Mavyret treat?
Medically reviewed by Judith Stewart, BPharm. Last updated on Feb 11, 2021.
Mavyret is FDA-approved for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients 12 years and older or weighing at least 45 kg with:
- chronic HCV genotype (GT) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 infection without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh A).
- HCV genotype 1 infection, who previously have been treated with a regimen containing an HCV NS5A inhibitor or an NS3/4A protease inhibitor, but not both.
Related Medical Questions
- Can you drink alcohol while taking Mavyret?
- How much does Mavyret cost?
- How long is Mavyret treatment?
- Does Mavyret cure hep C (HCV)? What is the success rate?
- Can you take antibiotics with Mavyret?
- What are the new drugs for the treatment of hepatitis C?
- Does Mavyret cause itching?