User Reviews for Mavyret

Hepatitis C
9.3

Summary of Mavyret reviews 9.3 79 reviews

Reviews for Mavyret

For Hepatitis C "Few days in and I feel better than I’ve felt in years. I’m waking up super easy, clear headed with lots of energy. Hope this doesn’t change. But I have 7 more weeks to go. Hope I don’t get the aches and fatigue. Headache I can deal with."

Johnny Boy (taken for less than 1 month) July 15, 2018

For Hepatitis C "Thank you to whoever created this pill. I just got my results back I’m cured. When I was taking the medicine easy to remember pills came in a packet of 3. Also there really where NO side effects. I was able to go to both my jobs no problem. THANK YOU "

Lyn (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 12, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I'm only in my first week, but so far I have only experienced insomnia; I have more energy during the day than I've felt in years. I love it so far, and I'm very hopeful to be rid of this life-draining virus! Also, the patient assistance program has paired me with a 24-hr nurse--that is super reassuring."

April (taken for less than 1 month) July 11, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I’m on my Day 8 of Mavyret. I’ve experienced all side effects so far but mostly on the light side. Headache is there but not hard enough that I felt like taking something for it. Few times a day there’s light dizziness. And there’s certainly fatigue - especially at night when about 7pm I start feeling like I’ve been up for several days. Short naps don’t help. I take the pills at 12:30pm every day. But as I said, none of those effects are that hard so far. I’ll leave another review when I’m done with my 8-week treatment prescribed. On a positive side, this fatigue also ensures I sleep like a baby at night. Haven’t slept this well for years. Hope the medicine is working! Will find out in a couple of weeks when I get my first bloodwork done. Had Hep C for 20+ years so far, with no symptoms but at Stage 2 of fibrosis."

Tihonov July 4, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I'm on my first week and I take it at night before I go to bed which helps with the tiredness it was giving me. Besides tiredness I got acne on the second day taking it. I have never had issues with acne. But I look at the positive side and that's I'm getting cured and that's all I can be grateful for. I'm taking this for 12 weeks I will write another review halfway through and one at the end."

Prttybrneyes (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 21, 2018

For Hepatitis C "Today is my first day with Mavyret and I'm so very grateful to have this medication but also nervous after reading about stomach aches so bad that people couldn't sleep and they had vomiting. However then you read much more positive reviews and that weighs much more, plus possible cure. I'm a tan Italian jersey boy used to the beach and night life but getting rid of this hep c means more than anything, just not sure what's the best time to take the 3 pills once a day. Fingers crossed. Let's get this cure started."

Rocco (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I am in other week of treatment. The first month went well and lab test showed no detection of virus. This week I have intense headache and very tired, groggy. I hope these side effects don't last. 7 1/2 weeks to go"

Tilt (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 20, 2018

For Hepatitis C "This medication cured the HepC, but left me in debilitating Joint pain. I wish I never took the treatment. I have been in good health fit and energetic and had normal liver function, with a high viral load. I waited 16 years and took the drug because of its claim of minimal side effects. I walk with a cane and limp if I don't have my cane. I would wait until it is improved. It's been 3 months since completing the treatment I am still HCV not detected, but my life as I knew it seems to be over. buyer be warned"

NotHappy (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I’ve just finished my Mavyret treatment last Monday and would like to share my experience. I did 4 months treatment because my genotype 3 plus a previous unsuccessful interferon, rebavirin treatment. I started Mavyret back in February and the only big issue I had was dizziness specifically at night after 2 weeks. This symptom persisted for a few days and then disappeared. I felt dizziness once again during the second month for very few days and then never more. I may have felt fatigue a few occasions but I’m not entirely sure it had to do with the treatment. After the first two weeks my virus load was almost undetectable and after a month it was negative. It’s pretty amazing. I’ve done a new blood test today and will do it again in 3 months and 6 months . Fingers crossed it will be negative. If you are afraid of starting this treatment, don’t be. Your body gets used and I swear you don’t feel anything after a while. Good luck everyone."

Bonovox June 19, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I'm on day 9 of mavyret and I feel awful. I have horrible headaches and nausea, but I'm so excited to keep going."

Jennie (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 16, 2018

For Hepatitis C "So I am 3 weeks I take mine right before bed and woke up through out the night with diarrhea and would have a weird intense head ache in the first week. After that I felt fine but today is kinda rough I missed a dose because I was too nauseas to eat. So I took it this morning and it’s not going very well. Major stomach issues and vomiting. I MAY have a stomach bug because it’s very intense to the point I can’t go to work. I just wanted to see if these symptoms are common and I see they are just not so intense. I have to remind myself how lucky I am to have the chance to take such an expensive medication to change my life so this is a small price to pay."

Lauren (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I completed my 8 week treatment about 2 months ago and can't wait to see my final blood work results next month. I was very apprehensive about starting Mavyret because of the side effects mostly headache. I never experienced any side effects whatsoever, and at my 28 day/4week blood work, my Hep C was undetectable. I would recommend this treatment for Hep C to just about anyone but of course talk to your doctor. Thanks Mavyret."

MGM15204 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I'm on day five of treatment. First two days I had a headache but not anymore. I am very fatigue tho. Looking forward to my end results!!! Was told not to take my nexium while on Mavyret so I'm having bad stomach issues "

tboan (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 28, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I completed 8 weeks of Mavyret with no side effects whatsoever! Just got tested again 6 months after treatment n I'm cured! Thanks so much for this opportunity to have this med I've been recommending all the people I know to use this treatment!"

Reese (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 24, 2018

For Hepatitis C "Today is my first day taking Mavyret. I'm happy that I have the opportunity to get better as so many people don't. I'm hoping for minimal side effects and reading all these reviews have really prepared me for what I can expect. I will post again in a few weeks when I have more to share!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 23, 2018

For Hepatitis C "Hello everyone! I've been taking mavyret for about 5 1/2 weeks. I haven't had much side effects other than some fatigue and some gas. I don't feel as exhausted as before and I'm waiting on the results of my first labs drawn at 4 weeks. I'll find out then how well it is working. I hope the levels are undetectable. I'm soo grateful for this treatment."

coolninja (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 22, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I am on my last 4 days out of 8 weeks taking Mavyret. The 1st two weeks were easy as I had no side effects. After week two I noticed I had diarrhea every morning. That subsided after about 3 weeks and now I just feel very sleepy. The mornings are hard as I have no energy and I have been having achyness in my legs and feet. I also have slight headaches"

Wera559 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 16, 2018

For Hepatitis C "So I started Mavyret on May 3,2018 after being diagnosed since 2013 I am finally on my way to being cured which is a blessing. So far I'm in my second week now and have experienced only few side effects such as headache and diarrhea which was only once and could have been totally unrelated to the meds. But I'm starting to feel better already I have my first labs done on May 30 and again the following month in June and then my final labs to see if I'm cured. I'm now thinking about throwing away all my old razors and toothbrushes just to be safe and regularly switch them out from time to time. To anyone who is going to take this medication do it now while you can it's a blessing to have the opportunity to be cured."

Matt (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I was very afraid of side effects... I have had a couple headaches that really may have been due to other issues. I'm so SO relieved I'm starting my third week today AND I FEEL FINE. I take them at the same time each day, with food. So far no problem. Whew. I get tested next week so how well it's worked remains to be seen. If you're hesitating to try this remember... how fortunate you are to get this medication. We are so so blessed we get to cure ourselves. Just like that. Don't wait.... it'll be fine. \"

Whatcom5555 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2018

For Hepatitis C "Day 3 very hopeful. Side effects not so bad. Stomach cramps a little. Minimal nausea. If this is all the side effects it'll b a piece of cake"

Cj (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2018

For Hepatitis C "Just finished my first 7 days, no side effects at all. Actually, I chose to take mine in the evening as I was afraid of the fatigue and its the opposite. Make sure you take with a meal as it also increases the effectiveness and keeps you feeling nauseated. I cannot wait to see how well its working, in a couple of weeks."

Lex (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2018

For Hepatitis C "Just finishing my first week. I feel great. I have a hard time taking any prescription drugs but not this one. I'm so grateful! I started a light workout in the morning to get awake cause I am a little sleepy lately. Has anyone else been feeling a little depressed? I think its just anxiety about all this. But I'm very optimistic!"

Liz (taken for less than 1 month) April 28, 2018

For Hepatitis C "Started the treatment Nov 24, 2017 and finished exactly 2 months later. Little to no side effects besides headaches. Labs were undetectable first and second round. Just had my final blood work 3 months after completion of treatment and I'm happy to say that HCV was not detected! Would definitely recommend this treatment!"

Kate (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 27, 2018

For Hepatitis C "Yessss my 5th week and just got my blood test back and I’m cured. This medicine works miracles, With barely any side effects for me! I waited a very long time for medicine that works like this and very fortunate that it worked for me."

Franky D April 27, 2018

For Hepatitis C "On week 5 of the mavyret and just got my 4 week blood results back and found it to drop from over 9 million to just 120 with a little over 4 weeks to go. Very little side effects. Some headaches and fatigue at first but didn't stop any every day activity."

Rabbit (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 26, 2018