User Reviews for Ledipasvir / sofosbuvir

Also known as: Harvoni

Learn more about Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir.

Hepatitis C 314 reviews 25 medications

8.7
Summary of Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir reviews 314 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Went through 8 weeks like a champ. Lots of energy. Felt great and never missed any work. However almost a month after treatment I am noticing my joints ache. As well as my hands. More than usual. Anyone else? I go back for my last test the middle of October. 6 month check."

C-gone September 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "3 weeks on... no major problems at all. Trouble sleeping sometimes, but had that before Harvoni."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Yeah I really had no side effects during the pills except for fatigue and the occasional shooting pain in the liver area. After I was finished with my dosage I started having pain in my liver this went on for about two months (I was drinking a lot though). Now I feel as fit as a fiddle and energy is back no pains and I can have a glass wine from time to time."

Hepatologyknowledgey September 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "10 weeks and cured of hepc. Side affects were tiredness, lose of appetite, uncontrollable chills, weight loss,weakness. Its been 5 months after treatment and now and my 25 lb weight loss is permanent.I take oxycodone for the pain in my bones and back. Lost eye sight in one eye .My hep c is gone but my health is also gone."

youbetya (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Do not use Harvoni. Last review just disappeared. Just don't. Use Zep or wait if u are newly infected and can. Many sites are full of trash because they are secretly run by Gilead."

Anonymous August 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I gave this a 10 but I am only on day 10 of Harvoni. So far so good, no real side effects, no headache no fatigue. My skin is itching a bit and have read other comments that they also had itchy skin. If that is all the side effects I'll take it. I have a little insomnia at night but had some before treatment anyway. I do drink 80 0z of water daily eat clean and work out at gym daily. I have had this monster for 40+yrs and just found out. Yes I will clear this virus and will get back with rating once cleared . I am on it for 12 weeks. I take in am 7:30 or 8:00.Good luck to everyone I think this is the miracle drug-Think positive."

MER1949 (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I don't have side effects just a headache, I worked all time and followed the instructions, after of 30 days my blood test was negative."

SANOR (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took this medication for 8 weeks. The first 2 nights I had headaches but nothing I couldn't deal with. That is the ONLY time I could even tell I was on the medication. There is no trace of the virus in my blood work. This medication is FABULOUS it worked for me and I would recommend it to anyone. There is a newer drug out now where you don't even have to go get bloodwork throughout the process. Science is awesome."

Anonymous August 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I started taking Harvoni after a year trying to get approval from insurance company. I'm on my second week no side effects except for one day big headache and vomiting. But I am feeling more energy since I started. Next week will be my 1st. Follow up appointment. So far good. A lot of faith."

Eoyola (taken for less than 1 month) July 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I had Hep C Genotype 1a for around 40 years . I believe I picked it up in the 70s. I found out about it early 90s . I was tired and grumpy and had to push myself past exhaustion often. From then on I determined not to let it get me down, and to exercise, not drink alcohol, and do all I could to remain healthy. When Harvoni became available it was like a huge blessing, I was so grateful for the chance to get rid of HepC. I realised what a priceless gift I was being given, went to bed by 9 pm every night, exercised and did all I could to help it work. I did not experience side effects, except of a positive nature. Thank you Harvoni, I am cured. Yay!!!"

Suzie Deyris (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "In week ten and getting through it but the side effects are difficult. Fatigue and cloudy minded as well as headaches and nausea. Its worth it though. I fought my insurance company for 2 years and finally bought it overseas myself for 1100."

Mom4four (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Hey, does anyone have severe allergy-like reactions after stop taking Harvoni? I was genotype1b, and was prescribed a two 28-days of Harvoni. My medical report says the virus was undectective after my first blood test after taking the medication, roughly about 28 days. I felt very happy about the result. But, I kept feeling like I got a strong flu and allergy reaction, sneezing, coughing and running nose. First thought I was catching cold since I was in the office, the AC was pretty hard. And my house was surrounded by a lot trees, I may got severe allergy reaction. (Only this year starts the reaction, I never felt like that ever before). Now I started to think if it's the medication gets me that strong reaction. It affected my sleep too!!"

Erica72 July 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took 12 weeks of it. I'd had Hep C since the 60's probably, stage 2 grade 2 liver, Genotype 1B. ZERO side effects, you could have snuck it in my coffee. I felt nothing from it, absolutely nothing. Cured, marvellous stuff. This month marks 2 years. My insurance said I wasn't close enough to death to get it. I got VERY lucky and hit the small window (6 months of so) when Gilead was giving it away - free to people that couldn't afford it. I'm very surprised to read about all these side effects because again, I felt nothing from it. But afterwards I felt something huge - relief."

JJOregon July 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "The people that developed Harvoni should receive the Nobel Peace Prize for medicine. I carried this virus for 40 years! Took the pill for 24 weeks and so far, I'm cured! This is nothing short of a miracle. I only hope that Many more people can be cured also. Thanks for saving my life. Sincerely, Todd C."

Rm0319 June 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Today I got my 3 month follow-up blood test and it came back undetected! I am cured, I was a stage 2 so my liver will fully recover. This virus has been with me almost all my life, 45 years and I consider it a miracle how easy it was to cure. I feel great and one thing I know is that whatever kills me, it won't be my liver. I wish you all the same cure results."

Sky50 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I think I have had every side effect listed and some not. The swelling of my hands and joint pain, headache, itching, rash, small sores on my scalp but, some of these side effects were short term lasted about a week except the swelling of joints and feeling like my legs weight 100 pounds a piece and the fatigue is unreal but have a hard time sleeping when I wake up is when the hands and joint pain is at it's worst. I've been on Harvoni almost 8 weeks. I go to the doctor today fingers crossed hope to God my blood work is clear and they take me off the Harvoni. I just took it one day at a time praying the results will have made it worth it."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Wannabehepcfree And all others that think they can't afford these drugs. Contact the drug manufacturer. Each drug has their own programs to pay for the drugs, if insurance will not. Treatment is available to everyone. You just have to go straight to the drug manufacturers themselves. This is how I did the peg-interferion, ribovirun them drugs sucked. I start new drugs in September 2017 and am really nervous. Past drugs made white blood cell count go really low, I had zero energy but worst of all I felt like I had insects under my skin constantly. I failed treatment. Haven't heard any of you say you had itching or the feeling of bugs under skin so ya! That's good. Good luck to all."

MmMic (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I began treatment April 27 and am almost done. If I had known how severe the side effects would be I would have opted for another treatment. I have had debilitating headaches, nausea, vomiting and extreme fatigue and can't get my blood pressure under control. It has been dangerously high. The doctors prescribe this medication and then are not equipped to help you with the side effects or have not done their homework and so you're on your own. Too much to say for this text. I would not recommend it."

Mother2929 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was diagnosed Feb. 2016. My viral load at that time was 14 million. My insurance company made me wait 6 months before they approved it. I started taking it in Nov 2016 and my 4 week viral test was less than 15 copies per deciliter. I took it the whole 12 weeks and at the end my viral load was undetectable. I just had my 3 month test and still undetectable. I only took it a night before I went to bed. No side affects at all"

Rob1919 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hepatitis C: "Quite well surprising, slight side effects with lack of appetite and broken sleep but more recently, pain in left arm bone now has started on right arm and woke up this morning with painful shoulders. At one point during night it felt as though my bone was being snapped from the pressure in it. Initially thought I had hurt myself after cycling leaning on my arms but that was last Tuesday, it's now Tuesday again and the pain is quite bad, to a point if I hold my arm a certain way it hurts to lift a cup of tea. This is only my 2nd nearly 3rd week of meds, ribivarian and epclusa. Has anyone any similar."

Breener (taken for less than 1 month) June 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Hi, I just got my first bottle, but the pills are white ... Is it ok?"

Vero62fr (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I had Hep C for 14 years without treatment. Took Harvoni for 8 weeks with no side effects and I'm now 100% cured!"

Cindy2001 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I have to agree with Anna, I am on my first week, I have had this infection since 2012 when I was diagnosed. I am very excited to be PURE AGAIN, Completing this will be another success for me and only make me a stronger person. I have to say I feel really weak and have fatigue, I drink a whole lot of water and some Protein shakes during my day. Just like anything it is ONLY ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!"

Terri (From Nor Cal) May 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I found out in 2003 that I had Hep-C I waited and put it off cause I was scared of those interferon injections . As my liver enzymes rose and I had a bought off medical issues. I contacted a hep clinic in my area and they excepted me for the Harvoni treatment which I took from Apr. 2015/ July 2015 I was on it for 12 weeks cause I also had cirrhosis. After 5 wks my blood work detected no infection. Then of course after the 12 I was cured and feel great. Never had a side effect or anything from this miracle drug . This drug should be available to everyone ."

Thankful 2 May 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I've been taking Harvoni for 6 weeks now. I'm 28 years old, no liver cirrhosis, I've never done a treatment before. I take it just before I go to bed. I've had no side effects this way. The key is to drink as much water as you can. I try to drink a half gallon of water before I fall asleep. I got my labs back yesterday, Hep c is officially undetected in my body. I will continue taking the drug until week 8, and then come back in once more in six months to make sure it's completely gone. It should be noted that this is a tier 1 drug, meaning its very expensive. Something like $1,000 a pill. But if you're considering this treatment don't be put off by this number, I paid $30 a bottle with insurance."

dillbag (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 21, 2017