User Reviews for Ledipasvir / sofosbuvir

Hepatitis C
8.7

Summary of Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir reviews 8.6 356 reviews

Reviews for Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I'm in my last 2 weeks of harvoni treatment. I've been having breathing problems. I go to Dr today he sends me to get blood work. Needless to say none of these things started till my 3rd week of harvoni. I have breathing prob, hair loss, an past few weeks no sleep. Anyway blood work was STAT and the D-dimer test came back elevated which means blood clot. So now I have to get CT scan of chest due to he thinks I have blood clot in lungs. I'm on my last 2 weeks of harvoni and my gut tells me it's the harvoni. I'm scared - I have grandkids I'm not wanting to die, I see where others have died from blood clot on lungs. My question is were they aware of it."

Laura (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 19, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I found out 4 years ago that I was Hepatitis C virus positive (HCV+) but think I may have had it for 15-20 years. Anyway I have had no energy at all for years and did not realize it was down to the hep c. Then my Hepatology dr mentioned a cure!! I cried as I have children and a 6 month old baby to think of. All my kids are neg by the way. So I have been on 4 days now and woke up yesterday and today feeling sooo motivated and full of energy. I absolutely put this down to HARVONI. I am looking forward to the future very much and I am forever grateful to the NHS (UK) for allowing me to have this amazing drug.."

Kat (taken for less than 1 month) September 4, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was stage 3 liver failure. I had tried all the treatments available. My tumor markers were over 400. I took Harvoni and am completely cured. Liver function and tumor markers are normal. It saved my life."

Janice (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 23, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Saved my life. Incredible drug."

Jane (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 21, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was undetectable first month and 3rd month of Harvoni. Then 6 mo went by, getting tested slipped my mind. I figured it was gone. 2 years after treatment I tested positive, RNA over 2,700,000."

whyhow (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 16, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Did the harvoni treatment and I past my MRI's that were clear after harvoni. Now after partial liver removal awaiting cancer return. Doctor won't recommend another hep c treatment. They state none tested to be proven. So just waiting"

phil (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 12, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took Harvoni only a few months after its was available. 8 weeks and I was cured. I cried when they told me I was approved for the medicine. I had HEP C for forty years before treatment. Only knew that I had had it the last twenty. Wonder drug."

MEP (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 11, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My time on Harvoni was not as bad as I imagined."

grace (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 11, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I had never taken anything for Hep-C so I was thankful I was able to take Harvoni. My doctor got me into a program which paid all my bills. No side effects and after 4 weeks I'm thankful to say Hep- C free and the doctor said it will never come back. Thank You Harvoni!!!"

Bobbiej (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 8, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I did eight weeks of harvoni and I'm so thankful for this treatment. I am hep C free. Only side effect was I did was gain a little weight - everything else went fine"

Spunk (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 8, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "More then a year after my treatment I'm still cleared and am so thankful for this treatment! 8 week regimen with only slight diarrhea towards the end but all well worth it!"

J (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was cured in 4 weeks but had to take it 8 weeks because that was their protocol and I believe taking it for that long altered my autoimmune system. I have been getting hives, swelling eyes, lips swelling, face, joint pain, swelling and red hands which often times hurt at the finger tips and the tips turn very red and also tiredness. I have gone to several types of doctors and have taken several tests over the last 18 months. One doctor believed I had Hypocomplementemic urticarial vasculitis (HUV), but the biopsy turned out inconclusive and I was recently told by a doctor at Johns Hopkins that Black people did not get HUV. So, the only thing that keeps these symptoms at bay is prednisone. I put a complaint in with the FDA regarding how I felt about the length of time I was on this drug and what has happened to me since taking it."

Butterfly July 18, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Was on 12 week treatment. No horrible side effects until week 12. Did not take last two pills. Found it hard to breathe. Got really sick going from both ends. Just water. After five weeks there was no sign of virus. Have blood work done next week. I didn’t think not taking the last two pills would have any effect. Did anyone else have similar experiences?"

PGG (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 29, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Took Harvoni for 12 weeks. Now have permanent tinnitus, 24/7 headache, neuropathy, joint pain, muscle pain and weakness, fatigue, floaters, hair loss, decreased lung function and change in heartbeat....all from within 12 weeks. Had none of this before. "

CathyD (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 23, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I’m on week seven of Harvoni and doing great. No side effects. Had blood work done after six weeks and there is no sign of Hepatitis C. I will still need to finish my twelve treatment and have blood work done every for either three or six months. If still negative, I will be declared cured. What a godsend. I even received financial aid that paid for the treatment."

Pam (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 23, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Was great , didn't have any side effect at all ."

Janie (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 28, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I contracted Hep C 40 years ago. I found out 25 years ago. While I did eat healthy I did also drink a bit. I never wanted to try earlier treatments due to the poor cure rates and bad side effects. Upon testing, my viral load was low so only 8 weeks was prescribed. The only side effect was that I started feeling better within two weeks. I continue to feel great. 3.5 months after treatment testing showed not sign of the virus and my liver tests are all normal. Also, due to their cost sharing, I had no out of pocket expenses, no co-pay nor deductible which I was expecting to pay, which was to be $5,000. Thank you for this drug. I had been waiting for it for a long time."

Ed (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 18, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "In 1 week (yes 1) my loads went from 5 million to just 30! Doctor said he never heard of such a thing. Did labs again 3 weeks in and I am hep c free. I no longer live with the uncertainty of hep c Lol! I felt exhausted that first week and slightly nauseous but now I have so much more energy and feel great!"

Kt (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I felt I had won the lottery. My insurance Co. paid all but a $25.00 per month deductible. I was put on Harvoni for 6 months as I was a non-responder on the Interferon treatment years ago. I didn't experience any side effects and have cleared the virus. I have cirrhosis so this has given me hope. The Dr.'s and myself aren't sure how I contracted Hep C. I hope others are cleared of this nasty virus."

HappyCamper (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 10, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "5 weeks and one day——-36 days on harvoni and virus is undetectable . Zero side effects. My mind is sharp again and physically, energy level is great. Had symptoms from virus I guess for couple of years....physical and mental fatigue ....... all gone. Hope others fair well like I have."

Roofer8 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 12, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "2 weeks on Harvoni and other then a few headaches first couple of days only good feelings..more energy..mental clarity and I was suffering from anxiety for years and it's gone..So far so good"

Kris (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "5 weeks complete of 8 week regimen. Zero negative side effects and I’m so excited about how good I feel. My old energy level and mental clarity are back.I go for blood work tomorrow to test load level."

Roofer8 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 4, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took harvoni in September 2015 for 12 weeks. Free of the virus since then. Thanks for insurance co. And for the $5 copayment coupon."

Karkour kaka March 4, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My husband had Hep C and took Harvoni a year ago. After he took it and was cured he developed fluid building up in the sac around his right lung. It got so bad he had to go every other week to get it drained off. He died 10 days ago from a blood clot. Every time me or him mentioned that this started after taking Harvoni they ignored our questions."

Bud's wife (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 23, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Anyone else have a kidney stone within a year after treatment? I'm hoping these two things aren't related. I was put on 'stone breaker' for a few weeks till it passed the tube then passed out of the bladder. I hope they don't scare doctors out of prescribing pain killers for kidney stones. I could not have stood the nights without a pain killer."

Vlad Putin (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 14, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Micromedex® Care Notes