User Reviews for Ledipasvir / sofosbuvir

Also known as: Harvoni

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir.

Hepatitis C
8.7

Summary of Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir reviews 8.7 325 reviews

Reviews for Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Forgot to mention in my previous comment that I had also tried the Interferon/Ribavirun combination in 1999. That didn't help at all and the side effects were dreadful. I had heard of Harvoni, but until the Australian government decided to place Harvoni on the p.b.s. the options were out of my reach. The negative comments about Harvoni are relatively few, and congratulations to all those that had positive outcomes, my HepC was gone also. My health is ruined, and the only change was the HepC treatment. The Australian gov. plans to treat some 200,000 people who are HCV positive. I can only hope not too many end up like me!"

Higgyboy (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 2, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "HepC for 42 years,type 1a. Took full 90 day course of Harvoni. Three weeks after treatment ended I was in hospital for what I assumed was a serious flu type of virus. I was put into isolation, blood test revealed I had Rhinovirus (the common cold) and I was loaded with steroids and antibiotics. I really believed I was going to die but after a few days I began to improve. A month later I was diagnosed with heart failure. Since then I have had a variety of truly nasty drugs for treatment. One drug 'Amiodarone' also damaged my eyesight. I also have Atrial Fibrillation (irregular heartbeat). I truly wish I had never taken Harvoni. I was far better off before the 'treatment'."

Higgyboy (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 1, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Took a moment to sink in when my doctor casually mentioned that the HCV treatment was on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme. Now 3 months later and no side effects I'm free and so was the Harvoni. Thanks Australia."

Thebrolga (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 22, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I've have had many of the same experiences as many of you guys. I was considering buying my RX of Harvoni at an India Pharmacy but was a little worried of being scammed or worse sold a dangerous counterfeit look alike. So, I decided to take a job at large company like HILTON just to get their wonderful health insurance with low copay. I was over qualified for job but I have been dealing with this HEPC monster for decades so action was necessary. I was at the point where I could work an 8 hr shift then come straight home and sleep. No time for children or family, friends. No personality, aching joints, ZERO energy or enjoyment in life. Just kind of existing. Long story, MY DR got my meds approved in week and I started TX last week. YAY!"

Harry1280 (taken for less than 1 month) December 16, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I thank the goodness for this treatment .its a life saver."

Meshue61 yahoo (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 21, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I just went for my year and a half follow up blood test its still negative ...I'm still amazed ....good luck"

mazzl77 October 24, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I have 2 weeks left on harvoni. Taking it for 12 weeks total. I've had no side effects and I'll do more blood work when I'm finished. I'm just glad there's no side effects as I am working full time. I didn't know what to expect. But so far so good. Glad I did this. Have had hep C for over 20 years."

Jben October 15, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My Dr didn't really stay in touch with me through this medication. As a 25 year old with no prior health issues, I was a little scared. I did have headaches, and I suppose the occasional tiredness, but nothing unbearable. For my headaches I'd still take the occasional Tylenol because they did get bad at times. I was on an 8 week treatment and it worked! Here I am 6 months later, completely cured."

MotherofPearl (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 6, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "It 10 months post Harvoni ,trust me when I say I felt better when I had Hep C like 100% better taking my supplements minerals vitamin herbs spices,,never once in 15 years did my viral load reach over 40,000 i felt fine to be honest ,,yes i said 40,000 ,nothing really for Gen type 1a, now 10 months post Harvoni it's over the top anxiety, real bad eye sight, itching 24'7, depression, vertigo, dizziness, head fog is constant as is insomnia. I feel like I'm going nuts ,There are plenty of sites on the net with folk in the same situation as me if not worse people are getting sick taking this toxic stuff"

tatwho (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 1, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "This drug is a miracle! Cured me in 8 weeks and now I feel great! Thank you Gilead!"

shoesey September 30, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I'm starting my first dose of Harvoni tomorrow. I have type 1 genotype. I'm so excited that my insurance covered a 12 week supply. As for the copay I qualified for a $5 copay through Giliead or else it would have been $12k copay out of my pocket. My viral load is 1.5mil. I hope to be cured and live a normal life. Good luck everyone."

Dustylee2323 September 21, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Went through 8 weeks like a champ. Lots of energy. Felt great and never missed any work. However almost a month after treatment I am noticing my joints ache. As well as my hands. More than usual. Anyone else? I go back for my last test the middle of October. 6 month check."

C-gone September 17, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "3 weeks on... no major problems at all. Trouble sleeping sometimes, but had that before Harvoni."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Yeah I really had no side effects during the pills except for fatigue and the occasional shooting pain in the liver area. After I was finished with my dosage I started having pain in my liver this went on for about two months (I was drinking a lot though). Now I feel as fit as a fiddle and energy is back no pains and I can have a glass wine from time to time."

Hepatologyknowledgey September 9, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "10 weeks and cured of hepc. Side affects were tiredness, lose of appetite, uncontrollable chills, weight loss,weakness. Its been 5 months after treatment and now and my 25 lb weight loss is permanent.I take oxycodone for the pain in my bones and back. Lost eye sight in one eye .My hep c is gone but my health is also gone."

youbetya (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Do not use Harvoni. Last review just disappeared. Just don't. Use Zep or wait if u are newly infected and can. Many sites are full of trash because they are secretly run by Gilead."

Anonymous August 23, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I gave this a 10 but I am only on day 10 of Harvoni. So far so good, no real side effects, no headache no fatigue. My skin is itching a bit and have read other comments that they also had itchy skin. If that is all the side effects I'll take it. I have a little insomnia at night but had some before treatment anyway. I do drink 80 0z of water daily eat clean and work out at gym daily. I have had this monster for 40+yrs and just found out. Yes I will clear this virus and will get back with rating once cleared . I am on it for 12 weeks. I take in am 7:30 or 8:00.Good luck to everyone I think this is the miracle drug-Think positive."

MER1949 (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I don't have side effects just a headache, I worked all time and followed the instructions, after of 30 days my blood test was negative."

SANOR (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took this medication for 8 weeks. The first 2 nights I had headaches but nothing I couldn't deal with. That is the ONLY time I could even tell I was on the medication. There is no trace of the virus in my blood work. This medication is FABULOUS it worked for me and I would recommend it to anyone. There is a newer drug out now where you don't even have to go get bloodwork throughout the process. Science is awesome."

Anonymous August 12, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I started taking Harvoni after a year trying to get approval from insurance company. I'm on my second week no side effects except for one day big headache and vomiting. But I am feeling more energy since I started. Next week will be my 1st. Follow up appointment. So far good. A lot of faith."

Eoyola (taken for less than 1 month) July 30, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I had Hep C Genotype 1a for around 40 years . I believe I picked it up in the 70s. I found out about it early 90s . I was tired and grumpy and had to push myself past exhaustion often. From then on I determined not to let it get me down, and to exercise, not drink alcohol, and do all I could to remain healthy. When Harvoni became available it was like a huge blessing, I was so grateful for the chance to get rid of HepC. I realised what a priceless gift I was being given, went to bed by 9 pm every night, exercised and did all I could to help it work. I did not experience side effects, except of a positive nature. Thank you Harvoni, I am cured. Yay!!!"

Suzie Deyris (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 28, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "In week ten and getting through it but the side effects are difficult. Fatigue and cloudy minded as well as headaches and nausea. Its worth it though. I fought my insurance company for 2 years and finally bought it overseas myself for 1100."

Mom4four (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Hey, does anyone have severe allergy-like reactions after stop taking Harvoni? I was genotype1b, and was prescribed a two 28-days of Harvoni. My medical report says the virus was undectective after my first blood test after taking the medication, roughly about 28 days. I felt very happy about the result. But, I kept feeling like I got a strong flu and allergy reaction, sneezing, coughing and running nose. First thought I was catching cold since I was in the office, the AC was pretty hard. And my house was surrounded by a lot trees, I may got severe allergy reaction. (Only this year starts the reaction, I never felt like that ever before). Now I started to think if it's the medication gets me that strong reaction. It affected my sleep too!!"

Erica72 July 14, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took 12 weeks of it. I'd had Hep C since the 60's probably, stage 2 grade 2 liver, Genotype 1B. ZERO side effects, you could have snuck it in my coffee. I felt nothing from it, absolutely nothing. Cured, marvellous stuff. This month marks 2 years. My insurance said I wasn't close enough to death to get it. I got VERY lucky and hit the small window (6 months of so) when Gilead was giving it away - free to people that couldn't afford it. I'm very surprised to read about all these side effects because again, I felt nothing from it. But afterwards I felt something huge - relief."

JJOregon July 2, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "The people that developed Harvoni should receive the Nobel Peace Prize for medicine. I carried this virus for 40 years! Took the pill for 24 weeks and so far, I'm cured! This is nothing short of a miracle. I only hope that Many more people can be cured also. Thanks for saving my life. Sincerely, Todd C."

Rm0319 June 26, 2017