User Reviews for Ledipasvir / sofosbuvir

Also known as: Harvoni

Learn more about Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir.

Hepatitis C 283 reviews 23 medications

8.7
Summary of Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir reviews 283 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "With the cost, looks like I will die with Hepatitis C. I don't make enough money to afford the pills. Its sad my insurance will not cover some of the cost"

Wannabehepcfree April 17, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I would do it over again I choose 9 pm to take mine, I was told I had hep c 2013 at 61 yrs old ...it scared me to death now I say thank you after 8 weeks of treatment I'm hep c free no liver damage red and white blood cells great I'm healed and virus gone I give a big thank to the maker of this medicine and I never had a side effect, taking it at night. I feel great now and free of that hep c"

Angelwimgs2017 April 14, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Today I start the Harvoni treatment. I am waiting for UPS to deliver my pills today and I will take the first one as soon as I receive them. I just wanted to read some of the reviews left by others who have taken it. I have talked to 3 friends who have taken it and they told me about the ups and downs and goods and bads of it but I thought I would check a few more stories. Thank you for all the help and I shall report back later."

Pipemite (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 10, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I'm on the fence. I hope it is as amazing as it seems to be. I took Harvoni for 6 months because I was a former non-responder to other treatment. I got my first bottle about one month after the FDA approved the drug. So looking back I believe I took it from fall of 2014 for six months ending in the spring of 2015. I have been overweight all my life and as soon as I started taking it I began losing weight. A pound or more a week... And it didn't stop after six months of treatment I continued to lose weight til I lost about 50 lbs then I was steady weight for about a year and now have lost ten pounds without even knowing it. Now they are testing me for things like celiac disease. I just can't get that out of my mind that it may be related"

Julia1065 April 7, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was prescribed Harvoni in February, 2013....used it for 12 weeks and after finishing my prescription, my blood was tested for Hep C and was found to be negative. 3 months later I had another blood test which was also negative for Hep C."

gdeb5338 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 3, 2017

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "First couple of days of taking Harvoni I had very vivid dreams. And a slight headache that lasted about a week. I was on Harvoni for 12 weeks. When I was tested for Hep C I was clean, retested and I was still clean."

Lazer_1 April 3, 2017

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "First off, thank you to all of the user who posted on this. I was really nervous starting Harvoni and read all of the entries on this post. So helpful! 25 years of Hep C wiped out in 8 weeks! Just unbelievable. I've had a couple of other things going on (broken foot that kept me from work which was distressing) and gastritis. Maybe my insomnia was stress related? I had a few headaches initially and some mild fatigue (or was I just tired from fretting over my inability to work and dragging myself up and down stairs?) Whatever has gone on, it's nothing at all because I am clear! I don't have to stare "it" in the face anymore! Grateful? Thankful? Somewhere way beyond the limits of those words."

Clear in St Paul April 1, 2017

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I finished Harvoni after a 8 week treatment. Lab test turned out normal. Dr. explained to me if after 3 months, blood work turns out normal I am cured. Apparently it takes 3 month for the liver cells to cycle. If Hep C shows up after the last blood test it means that the Hep C has mutated and has multiplied. Odds are this won't happen. The waiting is maddening. My last blood test is in June, will let you know the results."

Sky50 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 31, 2017

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Finished the treatment. Killed the virus but I lost all motivation. I was very active and athletic before treatment, but lost all motivation after treatment. Experienced insomnia during and after treatment. I had the feeling of being malnourished despite eating very healthy diet during treatment and somewhat still. I finished my treatment almost a year ago. Not totally happy with this drug."

Interlude March 23, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Look. Ending 8th week. 2 months only. ... 22 months ago my AST & ALT were over 480. Stage 3 Cirrhosis..... MELD Score not too bad but prognosis not good.... I JUST got my blood checked today. AST & ALT 40 & 35. NORMAL...And...NO SIGN of Hep C virus at all? Re-sent. Same results as few weeks ago...? Wow. How can this be? It's a miracle as I have been very sick for at least 3 years"

Charlie Comic March 22, 2017

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I thankful I went on this drug. The only side effects I experience was feeling tired, and weak the first month. After that I felt so good. Never did I get sick once. I even had more energy than I had before I started this treatment. My treatment lasted for 16 weeks. I hope this will encourage other's to get treatment. You will live in peace knowing you are cured of this terrible disease."

Sob (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 22, 2017

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Just took my first pill. Tried Pegasus and then ribiviran and interferon. Neither worked. "

Jagammy March 20, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I started Harvoni on Dec 26,after 2 months of taken the pill once a day,I was cured of the virus,I continued with the 3rd month and tomorrow is the final day and the final pill. I had absolutely NO SIDE EFFECTS the entire time. I am one Grateful man at 64 years old. THANK YOU SO MUCH"

WEATHERMAN 64 March 18, 2017

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I started Harvoni in September 2016 and as I started the second month of this medication I ended up in the ER with congestive heart failure. As to this date March 17 2017, I am still no better. I was healthy before this medication had no problems besides Hep C. Wish I would had never took the medication."

Timbo1957 March 17, 2017

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Been taking Harvoni near 8 weeks. Stage 4 liver cirrhosis. Was really very sick and many doctors just didn't know why. I had tested for Hep C two times in last 10 years and was negative. Dr says no way would do that much damage to my liver unless had like 10 years. Hard to say if side effects from Harvoni or liver damage side effects as similar. But tired and occasional nausea and headaches.BUT. This week had blood done myself and AST/ALT down from high 100's to 35/45 which is normal range. Had been as high as 487 just 2o months aga. So it feels like a miracle to me. But many people have stated they got cancer from the drug so we have to see. My quality of life was dismal and so the risk is equal to my feelin. See Dr again in 2 weeks."

Charlie Comic (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 11, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My husband took Harvoni for 6 months completed treatment on January 31, 2016. On February 17, 2017, he passed away from a massive heart attack without finding out if he was virus free."

RobertKG (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 10, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "On my 8th week with Harvoni, headaches, fatigue and stomach pain, but light very tolerable. Had the virus for 40 years, 13 million when I started now not detected. Too good to be true! But it is!!! Got it in the army!!"

Guillo24 March 10, 2017

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "58 mail here Genotype 1a Start of treatment Viral load 8 million after 1 month HCV Not Detected. Thank goodness for Gilead. Good luck to all."

Rich86314 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 8, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I started Harvoni Feb 2 with a viral load of 8,230,000 After 1 month now it says. Hepatitis C Quantitation HCV Not Detected. Two more months This medicine is a miracle drug. Thank you for Gilead"

Rich86314 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 8, 2017

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My last pill was July 28th of 2016 tested negative end of June negative Oct and last blood draw Jan 2017 I am cured. They say if negative after 6 months you are cured"

Gizzier (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 2, 2017

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "The first week I took this med it kicked my butt. My symptoms were fatigue, nausea, headache and insomnia. I then started to drink a lot of water And I was feeling so much better (fatigue here and there) but nothing you can't handle. Totally worth it!! Drink lots of water to stay Hydrated!!!"

ParticularlyPatty February 27, 2017

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I'm male 58 years old. I've been sick for sometime. Had been tested for Hep C before and was negative. Many doctors-varied opinions what was wrong. Then I walked into a doctor that in short after looking at all my blood testing had me re-tested for Hep. Surprise! it came back positive...This after I was scanned and showed stage 4 cirrhosis and basically felt like crap. Had a few other issues but doctor checked my meld count and got me approved for Harvoni and I have been taking for 6 weeks. Hard for me to say if medications side effects are extreme. Have had similar issues for awhile but some days keep me up or weirdly make me groggy mid day. I'll post again after my bloods done and see Dr next week. God Bless you all."

Charlie Comic (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 27, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Want to give a update. I have been on Harvoni for 4 weeks and just had blood test for CMP, CBC, HCV and PCR all came back normal. I must say there is a lot of anxiety waiting for results with this condition. So relieve they came back normal so I am hopeful. I have 4 more weeks of medication to take and then more blood test. Can someone explain, if test come back normal after 4 weeks you are not cured then?"

Pause 17 February 25, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Although my labwork returned an ever-increasing positive note for the duration of the treatment, 3 months after treatment indicated I am one of the 4%. Statistics be damned!"

benden February 20, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I'm 16 doses of a 12 week regimen, I take the drug at 5pm I eat about 4 hrs. Before, if I don't extreme stomach cramps and diarrhea, this will last for about 2 hours. Soreness in leg and arm pits and arms, foggy and fatigue easily. I will get my 1st blood work results on mon. Sleepy in about 2hrs. after I take it, and I have insomnia.I do have not a great appetite any more. I'm 65 yrs old and retired. I don't work, so I have that luxury of taking it easy .I don't know how I got it. It's been ticking in me for about 20 yrs.that I know of. I will let you know about my blood work. Good luck everyone and hang in there because it does work."

Nodaey65 (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2017