User Reviews for Ledipasvir / sofosbuvir (Page 2)

Also known as: Harvoni

Hepatitis C
8.6

Summary of Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir reviews 8.6 374 reviews

Reviews for Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My time on Harvoni was not as bad as I imagined."

grace (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 11, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I had never taken anything for Hep-C so I was thankful I was able to take Harvoni. My doctor got me into a program which paid all my bills. No side effects and after 4 weeks I'm thankful to say Hep- C free and the doctor said it will never come back. Thank You Harvoni!!!"

Bobbiej (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 8, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I did eight weeks of harvoni and I'm so thankful for this treatment. I am hep C free. Only side effect was I did was gain a little weight - everything else went fine"

Spunk (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 8, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "More then a year after my treatment I'm still cleared and am so thankful for this treatment! 8 week regimen with only slight diarrhea towards the end but all well worth it!"

J (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was cured in 4 weeks but had to take it 8 weeks because that was their protocol and I believe taking it for that long altered my autoimmune system. I have been getting hives, swelling eyes, lips swelling, face, joint pain, swelling and red hands which often times hurt at the finger tips and the tips turn very red and also tiredness. I have gone to several types of doctors and have taken several tests over the last 18 months. One doctor believed I had Hypocomplementemic urticarial vasculitis (HUV), but the biopsy turned out inconclusive and I was recently told by a doctor at Johns Hopkins that Black people did not get HUV. So, the only thing that keeps these symptoms at bay is prednisone. I put a complaint in with the FDA regarding how I felt about the length of time I was on this drug and what has happened to me since taking it."

Butterfly July 18, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Was on 12 week treatment. No horrible side effects until week 12. Did not take last two pills. Found it hard to breathe. Got really sick going from both ends. Just water. After five weeks there was no sign of virus. Have blood work done next week. I didn’t think not taking the last two pills would have any effect. Did anyone else have similar experiences?"

PGG (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 29, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Took Harvoni for 12 weeks. Now have permanent tinnitus, 24/7 headache, neuropathy, joint pain, muscle pain and weakness, fatigue, floaters, hair loss, decreased lung function and change in heartbeat....all from within 12 weeks. Had none of this before. "

CathyD (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 23, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I’m on week seven of Harvoni and doing great. No side effects. Had blood work done after six weeks and there is no sign of Hepatitis C. I will still need to finish my twelve treatment and have blood work done every for either three or six months. If still negative, I will be declared cured. What a godsend. I even received financial aid that paid for the treatment."

Pam (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 23, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Was great , didn't have any side effect at all ."

Janie (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 28, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I contracted Hep C 40 years ago. I found out 25 years ago. While I did eat healthy I did also drink a bit. I never wanted to try earlier treatments due to the poor cure rates and bad side effects. Upon testing, my viral load was low so only 8 weeks was prescribed. The only side effect was that I started feeling better within two weeks. I continue to feel great. 3.5 months after treatment testing showed not sign of the virus and my liver tests are all normal. Also, due to their cost sharing, I had no out of pocket expenses, no co-pay nor deductible which I was expecting to pay, which was to be $5,000. Thank you for this drug. I had been waiting for it for a long time."

Ed (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 18, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "In 1 week (yes 1) my loads went from 5 million to just 30! Doctor said he never heard of such a thing. Did labs again 3 weeks in and I am hep c free. I no longer live with the uncertainty of hep c Lol! I felt exhausted that first week and slightly nauseous but now I have so much more energy and feel great!"

Kt (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I felt I had won the lottery. My insurance Co. paid all but a $25.00 per month deductible. I was put on Harvoni for 6 months as I was a non-responder on the Interferon treatment years ago. I didn't experience any side effects and have cleared the virus. I have cirrhosis so this has given me hope. The Dr.'s and myself aren't sure how I contracted Hep C. I hope others are cleared of this nasty virus."

HappyCamper (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 10, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "5 weeks and one day——-36 days on harvoni and virus is undetectable . Zero side effects. My mind is sharp again and physically, energy level is great. Had symptoms from virus I guess for couple of years....physical and mental fatigue ....... all gone. Hope others fair well like I have."

Roofer8 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 12, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "2 weeks on Harvoni and other then a few headaches first couple of days only good feelings..more energy..mental clarity and I was suffering from anxiety for years and it's gone..So far so good"

Kris (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "5 weeks complete of 8 week regimen. Zero negative side effects and I’m so excited about how good I feel. My old energy level and mental clarity are back.I go for blood work tomorrow to test load level."

Roofer8 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 4, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took harvoni in September 2015 for 12 weeks. Free of the virus since then. Thanks for insurance co. And for the $5 copayment coupon."

Karkour kaka March 4, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My husband had Hep C and took Harvoni a year ago. After he took it and was cured he developed fluid building up in the sac around his right lung. It got so bad he had to go every other week to get it drained off. He died 10 days ago from a blood clot. Every time me or him mentioned that this started after taking Harvoni they ignored our questions."

Bud's wife (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 23, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Anyone else have a kidney stone within a year after treatment? I'm hoping these two things aren't related. I was put on 'stone breaker' for a few weeks till it passed the tube then passed out of the bladder. I hope they don't scare doctors out of prescribing pain killers for kidney stones. I could not have stood the nights without a pain killer."

Vlad Putin (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 14, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Why is it a $1000 A pill when the goverment subsidized you $60 BILLION to come up with it? "

Templter (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 11, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was once diagnosed with Hep C and after visiting a GI doctor I was prescribed Harvoni and after 8 weeks of treatment I am now Hep C free . I just would like to Thank those whom invented this incredible medicine . . Thank You !"

Bammon February 8, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "The drug worked wonders and I now test negative for hep c! I did have mood swings on the medicine but that was the only side effect I had while I took the 12 wk regimen. Thankfully I had insurance but I also used the copay coupon and my copay went from 75.00 to 5.00 per month."

CrysHal February 4, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took harvoni for 8 weeks and my hep C is gone I've had clean test results now for 8 months now I just want to thank harvoni for being there for me thank you so much you've helped me more than you could ever imagine"

Phyllis kline February 1, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Day 4. Been going to docs for 2 yrs getting tests cause of constant fatigue and mental cloudiness. 59 yo male convinced I was going to get news I have cancer, heart disease....something to explain my tiredness and foggy brain. I knew I have hep c for 10 yrs anyway. I did nothing cause I had no symptoms and the 80 k treatment cost made me ignore the knowledge of hep C. Have health insurance now and while getting tested for any reason to explain my fatigue and mental cloudiness , Dr suggested harvoni and insurance company approved. Immediate loss of fatigue and mental cloudiness lifting after 4 days. I been worried for 2 years why I was slowing down so quickly, why my mind didn’t feel as sharp.......perhaps the hep virus produces these symptoms.??. Anyway it’s a good start to my 8 weeks!!!!"

Roofer8 (taken for less than 1 month) January 31, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I started harvoni on December 26, 2017. I took the medicine as directed everyday at the same time. I went on January 15 2017 to get my 4 week bloodwork done and my bloodwork came back negative for hepatitis c. With a viral load of approx 1 million. I had no side effects!The doctor said that I have to continue the medication until I’ve completed the full 12 weeks of it."

JanicePennsylvania January 25, 2018

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Forgot to mention in my previous comment that I had also tried the Interferon/Ribavirun combination in 1999. That didn't help at all and the side effects were dreadful. I had heard of Harvoni, but until the Australian government decided to place Harvoni on the p.b.s. the options were out of my reach. The negative comments about Harvoni are relatively few, and congratulations to all those that had positive outcomes, my HepC was gone also. My health is ruined, and the only change was the HepC treatment. The Australian gov. plans to treat some 200,000 people who are HCV positive. I can only hope not too many end up like me!"

Higgyboy (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 2, 2018