User Reviews for Ledipasvir / sofosbuvir (Page 5)

Also known as: Harvoni

Hepatitis C
8.6

Summary of Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir reviews 8.6 377 reviews

Reviews for Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir

Lazer_1 April 3, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "First couple of days of taking Harvoni I had very vivid dreams. And a slight headache that lasted about a week. I was on Harvoni for 12 weeks. When I was tested for Hep C I was clean, retested and I was still clean."

Clear in St Paul April 1, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "First off, thank you to all of the user who posted on this. I was really nervous starting Harvoni and read all of the entries on this post. So helpful! 25 years of Hep C wiped out in 8 weeks! Just unbelievable. I've had a couple of other things going on (broken foot that kept me from work which was distressing) and gastritis. Maybe my insomnia was stress related? I had a few headaches initially and some mild fatigue (or was I just tired from fretting over my inability to work and dragging myself up and down stairs?) Whatever has gone on, it's nothing at all because I am clear! I don't have to stare "it" in the face anymore! Grateful? Thankful? Somewhere way beyond the limits of those words."

Interlude March 23, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Finished the treatment. Killed the virus but I lost all motivation. I was very active and athletic before treatment, but lost all motivation after treatment. Experienced insomnia during and after treatment. I had the feeling of being malnourished despite eating very healthy diet during treatment and somewhat still. I finished my treatment almost a year ago. Not totally happy with this drug."

Charlie Comic March 22, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Look. Ending 8th week. 2 months only. ... 22 months ago my AST & ALT were over 480. Stage 3 Cirrhosis..... MELD Score not too bad but prognosis not good.... I JUST got my blood checked today. AST & ALT 40 & 35. NORMAL...And...NO SIGN of Hep C virus at all? Re-sent. Same results as few weeks ago...? Wow. How can this be? It's a miracle as I have been very sick for at least 3 years"

Sob · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 22, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I thankful I went on this drug. The only side effects I experience was feeling tired, and weak the first month. After that I felt so good. Never did I get sick once. I even had more energy than I had before I started this treatment. My treatment lasted for 16 weeks. I hope this will encourage other's to get treatment. You will live in peace knowing you are cured of this terrible disease."

Jagammy March 20, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Just took my first pill. Tried Pegasus and then ribiviran and interferon. Neither worked. "

WEATHERMAN 64 March 18, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I started Harvoni on Dec 26,after 2 months of taken the pill once a day,I was cured of the virus,I continued with the 3rd month and tomorrow is the final day and the final pill. I had absolutely NO SIDE EFFECTS the entire time. I am one Grateful man at 64 years old. THANK YOU SO MUCH"

Timbo1957 March 17, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I started Harvoni in September 2016 and as I started the second month of this medication I ended up in the ER with congestive heart failure. As to this date March 17 2017, I am still no better. I was healthy before this medication had no problems besides Hep C. Wish I would had never took the medication."

Charlie Comic · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 11, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Been taking Harvoni near 8 weeks. Stage 4 liver cirrhosis. Was really very sick and many doctors just didn't know why. I had tested for Hep C two times in last 10 years and was negative. Dr says no way would do that much damage to my liver unless had like 10 years. Hard to say if side effects from Harvoni or liver damage side effects as similar. But tired and occasional nausea and headaches.BUT. This week had blood done myself and AST/ALT down from high 100's to 35/45 which is normal range. Had been as high as 487 just 2o months aga. So it feels like a miracle to me. But many people have stated they got cancer from the drug so we have to see. My quality of life was dismal and so the risk is equal to my feelin. See Dr again in 2 weeks."

RobertKG · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 10, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My husband took Harvoni for 6 months completed treatment on January 31, 2016. On February 17, 2017, he passed away from a massive heart attack without finding out if he was virus free."

Guillo24 March 10, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "On my 8th week with Harvoni, headaches, fatigue and stomach pain, but light very tolerable. Had the virus for 40 years, 13 million when I started now not detected. Too good to be true! But it is!!! Got it in the army!!"

Rich86314 · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 8, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "58 mail here Genotype 1a Start of treatment Viral load 8 million after 1 month HCV Not Detected. Thank goodness for Gilead. Good luck to all."

Rich86314 · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 8, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I started Harvoni Feb 2 with a viral load of 8,230,000 After 1 month now it says. Hepatitis C Quantitation HCV Not Detected. Two more months This medicine is a miracle drug. Thank you for Gilead"

Gizzier · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 2, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My last pill was July 28th of 2016 tested negative end of June negative Oct and last blood draw Jan 2017 I am cured. They say if negative after 6 months you are cured"

ParticularlyPatty February 27, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "The first week I took this med it kicked my butt. My symptoms were fatigue, nausea, headache and insomnia. I then started to drink a lot of water And I was feeling so much better (fatigue here and there) but nothing you can't handle. Totally worth it!! Drink lots of water to stay Hydrated!!!"

Charlie Comic · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 27, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I'm male 58 years old. I've been sick for sometime. Had been tested for Hep C before and was negative. Many doctors-varied opinions what was wrong. Then I walked into a doctor that in short after looking at all my blood testing had me re-tested for Hep. Surprise! it came back positive...This after I was scanned and showed stage 4 cirrhosis and basically felt like crap. Had a few other issues but doctor checked my meld count and got me approved for Harvoni and I have been taking for 6 weeks. Hard for me to say if medications side effects are extreme. Have had similar issues for awhile but some days keep me up or weirdly make me groggy mid day. I'll post again after my bloods done and see Dr next week. God Bless you all."

Pause 17 February 25, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Want to give a update. I have been on Harvoni for 4 weeks and just had blood test for CMP, CBC, HCV and PCR all came back normal. I must say there is a lot of anxiety waiting for results with this condition. So relieve they came back normal so I am hopeful. I have 4 more weeks of medication to take and then more blood test. Can someone explain, if test come back normal after 4 weeks you are not cured then?"

benden February 20, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Although my labwork returned an ever-increasing positive note for the duration of the treatment, 3 months after treatment indicated I am one of the 4%. Statistics be damned!"

Nodaey65 · Taken for less than 1 month February 16, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I'm 16 doses of a 12 week regimen, I take the drug at 5pm I eat about 4 hrs. Before, if I don't extreme stomach cramps and diarrhea, this will last for about 2 hours. Soreness in leg and arm pits and arms, foggy and fatigue easily. I will get my 1st blood work results on mon. Sleepy in about 2hrs. after I take it, and I have insomnia.I do have not a great appetite any more. I'm 65 yrs old and retired. I don't work, so I have that luxury of taking it easy .I don't know how I got it. It's been ticking in me for about 20 yrs.that I know of. I will let you know about my blood work. Good luck everyone and hang in there because it does work."

MsNola318 February 13, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "One month post treatment of 8 weeks. I had quite of the side effects, the mood swings, insomnia and depression were the worst. However, it was well worth it. My side effects wore off 2 weeks ago. I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH, A WHOLE LOT OF WATER MINIMISES THOSE SIDES. This was especially hard for me because actually I don't like water but I had to drink plenty and it worked 95% of the time. Unlike others I actually lost weight due to the lost of an appetite. Before treatment I had the same problem. I said that to say its different for some people. Just in case you happen to experience the side effects. Don't be discouraged you never know how strong you are until you go through it. ITS WORTH IT, I'M NEGATIVE FOR THE VIRUS."

Anonymous February 12, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: " Today I took the number 28 and tomorrow visit with the doctor, and analytics of blood and urine, to see how it works ... I'll tell you how it is, side effects only headache one day and two days nausea but all very Light "

MAGAdude · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 11, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was put on Harvoni for eight weeks...I was Hep C do to massive transfusions I got in Vietnam. Nobody knew about Hep C way back then, I've been told. Anyway, took the drug which I could not afford ($1000.00) a pill. Gilead, the manufacturer paid for it. God bless BigPharma!! One year later....I AM CURED!!! Oh btw I had no noticeable side effect what so ever."

Malin86 February 8, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I've completed a 12 week course of Harvoni successfully at the end of 2016. The pills have worked a treat for me and I only had a slight upset stomach for the first 2 days, after that I was feeling very tired and would run out of energy in the early afternoons at work. A side effect that seems common, but is not mentioned however, is WEIGHT GAIN !!! I didn't change my diet but have somehow managed to gain a solid 10kgs !!! I still haven't worked out a way to lose the weight, it almost seems as if my metabolism has changed altogether - has anyone else experienced this? I'm fit and active, run half marathons, but the weight is sticking to me like the plague. Though in saying all that, thank goodness for Harvoni - it saves lives!!!"

Pause17 · Taken for less than 1 month February 6, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I have been on Harvoni for 13 days now and wanted to give a update on how I feel. First, my viral load is 5200000 and am a stage 2 and have hep c for 45 years and just found out I had it Oct. 16. I am taking harvoni for 8 weeks. Overall I have been feeling OK. I am still working and was concerned if the medication would effect me and my ability to work. It has been no problem. I have experienced a dull headache but not enough to take anything for it. It comes and goes but doesn't seem to last very long. Before Medication I sleeped about 7 hours now it seems like it is about 5 to 6 but the funny thing is I don't seem to be tired. Will check in again to update."

hep c is a scam · Taken for less than 1 month February 4, 2017

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I have had hep C for 40 plus years it has not made me sick at all. This is all a scam. Save your $100,000.00"

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)