User Reviews for Epclusa

Learn more about Epclusa.

Hepatitis C 6 reviews 23 medications

9.8
Summary of Epclusa reviews 6 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Epclusa

For Hepatitis C "I just finished treatment. I am going for my blood work today. Overall, Epclusa was manageable but I did experience very low energy days, brain fog, insomnia. But I think that is a result of sleep deprivation. Mood fluctuations were extreme some days. Nonetheless, I feel hopeful. All blood work has been normal so far...!"

F2ft?s6 January 13, 2017

For Hepatitis C "I finished Epclusa 3 weeks ago. No virus showed in my last blood test. I had Hep C geno type 2. I am 65 years old and retired so I was able to relax in bed when needed. I did have side effects that came and went. I drank 64 Ozs. of water as advised and ate small meals several times a day. My side effects were fatigue and what I called "going under" which seemed to happen around 4 to 5 hours after the pill. It felt like a hangover not a headache. All I could do was go to bed and wait for it to pass which it did in 1 to 2 hours. At night I was totally tired. Now I am done and I thought I'd be 100% better. Well, I still have bouts of tiredness and my hair has thinned. I cannot complain. I AM CURED!!!! It was worth it and I am grateful."

Fagala January 9, 2017

For Hepatitis C "I am on week 11 of 12. Almost done! I have genotype 3a. I have only had hep c for two years, but it's been a rough two years. I already have stage two liver fibrosis, as well as fatty liver disease, not to mention my liver enzymes had consistently stayed in around 90 and 200. I learned that genotype 3 can be very aggressive. Even though my doctor told me this medicine, should work great for me, I was still worried it wouldn't work for me. The first couple of weeks taking epclusa I was more fatigued than usual, but that side effect subsided. I haven't really had any other side effects at all! since 6 weeks in, my viral load is undetectable, and my liver enzymes are back to normal levels for the first time in 2 years!"

Amber W. (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 15, 2016

For Hepatitis C "Its been ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!! The first week, whole body shaking. Had to start anxiety medicines. Headaches. Urinary tract pain, bladder pain since day 3, it is going on week 7 with this pain. Will be glad when it is over!!!"

Skipp930 December 7, 2016

For Hepatitis C "I am on week 8 of a 12 week regime of Epclusa. The first couple of days I did have a slight headache, but since then I haven't had any side effects. I had blood work done at week 5. I was already undetectable! Thanks to a Epclusa coupon my copay is $5! Other side effects include: the whites of my eyes are white again! I have energy like I haven't had in 20 years. My skin is younger looking. I sleep like a baby. The slight depression that I used to feel from being so tired all the time is gone. I can get out of bed so easily now and feel energized throughout the entire day. It is hard to go to sleep sometimes because I still have so much energy. I am so thankful for this medication. This has given me quality of life again.Thank you Gilead!"

KellyAnne1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 23, 2016

For Hepatitis C "I was so scared at first to start this med!!!! But I was so tired of feeling tired the first 2 weeks were rough!!!! Now almost 8 week in I feel great so much energy thank god and gilead for this med. oh iam gentype 2 for over 20 years having this crap. God bless and good luck to all.(:"

Britney6 October 29, 2016