User Reviews for Epclusa

Learn more about Epclusa.

Hepatitis C 2 reviews 23 medications

Summary of Epclusa reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Epclusa

For Hepatitis C "I am on week 8 of a 12 week regime of Epclusa. The first couple of days I did have a slight headache, but since then I haven't had any side effects. I had blood work done at week 5. I was already undetectable! Thanks to a Epclusa coupon my copay is $5! Other side effects include: the whites of my eyes are white again! I have energy like I haven't had in 20 years. My skin is younger looking. I sleep like a baby. The slight depression that I used to feel from being so tired all the time is gone. I can get out of bed so easily now and feel energized throughout the entire day. It is hard to go to sleep sometimes because I still have so much energy. I am so thankful for this medication. This has given me quality of life again.Thank you Gilead!"

KellyAnne1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 23, 2016

For Hepatitis C "I was so scared at first to start this med!!!! But I was so tired of feeling tired the first 2 weeks were rough!!!! Now almost 8 week in I feel great so much energy thank god and gilead for this med. oh iam gentype 2 for over 20 years having this crap. God bless and good luck to all.(:"

Britney6 October 29, 2016