How much does Epclusa cost?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 4, 2020.
The cost of Epclusa is roughly $78,078 for a 12-week course of treatment. Your cost might vary based on insurance or manufacturer-provided discounts.
For more information, see Epclusa Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Epclusa is indicated for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients 6 years of age and older or weighing at least 17 kg with chronic HCV genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 infection:
- without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis
- with decompensated cirrhosis for use in combination with ribavirin
Epclusa is taken once daily for 12 weeks.
For patients with decompensated cirrhosis, ribavirin is also included in the treatment regimen.
Related Medical Questions
- Can you drink alcohol while taking Epclusa?
- Does Epclusa cure Hep C, what is the success rate?
- Epclusa vs Harvoni – Which is better?
- How does Epclusa work in the body?
- What are the new drugs for the treatment of hepatitis C?
- What is the difference between Vosevi and Epclusa?