What is the best time of day to take Epclusa?
Epclusa can be taken either in the morning or the evening, but it is important to take it at approximately the same time each day. Most people find it easier to take Epclusa in the morning because they take it as soon as they get up and that helps them to remember to take it at the same time every day. Sometimes if you plan on taking your tablets in the evening, you get busy and forget to take them, and it is not a good idea to take tablets just before going to bed. Epclusa can be taken with or without food, so you can take Epclusa either before breakfast, with breakfast, or after breakfast.
- Epclusa (velpatasvir and sofosbuvir) Updated 05/2022 Gilead Sciences, Inc. https://www.drugs.com/pro/epclusa.html
Related medical questions
- What is the difference between hepatitis B and C?
- Does Epclusa work if you miss doses?
- How long is an Epclusa treatment?
- How long does Epclusa stay in your system?
- What are the new drugs for the treatment of hepatitis C?
- Does Epclusa cure Hep C, what is the success rate?
- How much does Epclusa cost?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking Epclusa?
- Epclusa vs Harvoni – Which is better?
- How does Epclusa work in the body?
- What is the difference between Vosevi and Epclusa?
- Epclusa Information for Consumers
- Epclusa prescribing info & package insert (for Health Professionals)
- Side Effects of Epclusa (detailed)
Related support groups
- Epclusa (27 questions, 125 members)