User Reviews for Zepatier

Learn more about Zepatier.

Hepatitis C 5 reviews 23 medications

7.2
Summary of Zepatier reviews 5 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Zepatier

For Hepatitis C "I DO NOT RECOMMEND Zepatier because of its long-term side effects. Before starting the medication, my father was able to walk around and care for himself and get things done. During the 12-week course of Zepatier, he reported extreme fatigue among other side effects. He would often have to nap after waking up mid-morning, then again after 3 or 4 hours. He is an avid cook, but did not have the energy to cook, and experienced a decrease in appetite. 3 weeks AFTER he completed his 12-week course of Zepatier, he is worse than he was before starting. He is still unable to stay awake throughout the day. Every little task exhausts him before he can complete it."

Alex5213 November 28, 2016

For Hepatitis C "Well, I dont speak english very well but want people know mi experience with zepatier. My first lab before treatment have ALT and AST high, fibroscan F2, viral load over 600000. First week the symptoms were extreme fatigue but better than interferon and Rivabirin. I have depression before treatment but I felt more depressed . The second week the labs results were all good AST and ALT normal range. The symptom of the second week are : my eyes have slow movements like dizzy, the fatigue and loss of appetite but like always like to said 100 percent better than Interferon and rivavirin. Today I start the second week of the second month and the RNA quantitative its extremely low that they didn't put numbers ,but i need to go to Dr office to be sure"

BigsPR (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 25, 2016

For Hepatitis C "I am on my last week of 12 taking Zepatier and have had absolutely no side effects EXCEPT I have gained 6 pounds while taking this drug...not sure why I just want to carb load. I was on this site wondering about long term effects on my body from taking a drug that I know nothing about but I will not have hep c, the virus is now non detectable in my blood tests after having it for over 40 years."

Rleesue2 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 30, 2016

For Hepatitis C "I've had hip c for a long time maybe 40 some years and I've started ZEPATIER three weeks ago and I've noticed a slight difference in my health meaning I feel a little better and I've had no side affects so far I'm glad I finally got help and I'm putting it behind me , get help you'll be glad you did ."

hot dog June 7, 2016

For Hepatitis C "I have just started Zepatier and in the morning I will start my fourth day of treatment. Current side effects are not noticeable other than extremely fatigue the first two days. Today I felt just as tired as normal, since chronic fatigue is the most noticeable side effect to my Hep C. I am set to do bloodwork every two weeks throughout my treatment and see my physician every three. I will update this as my treatment progresses but wanted to post incase others were looking for feedback like me. Hopefully even this little bit helps someone know what to expect from their first dose of Zepatier. Stay strong and God bless"

Nathendaniel (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2016