In the US, Zoladex (goserelin systemic) is a member of the following drug classes: gonadotropin releasing hormones, hormones/antineoplastics and is used to treat Bleeding Disorder, Breast Cancer - Palliative, Endometriosis and Prostate Cancer.
- Zoladex (Goserelin Implant 10.8 mg)
- Zoladex (Goserelin Implant 3.6 mg)
- Zoladex 3-Month
- Zoladex Implant
- ZOLADEX 10.8MG INJECTION (Leaflet)
- ZOLADEX 3.6MG DEPOT INJECTION (Leaflet)
- ZOLADEX 3.6MG IMPLANT (Leaflet)
- ZOLADEX 3.6MG INJECTION (Leaflet)
- ZOLADEX LA 10.8MG (Leaflet)
- ZOLADEX LA 10.8MG DEPOT (Leaflet)
- ZOLADEX LA 10.8MG IMPLANT (Leaflet)
- ZOLADEX LA 10.8MG INJECTION (Leaflet)
- ZOLADEX LA 3.6MG IMPLANT (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Zoladex
Goserelin is reported as an ingredient of Zoladex in the following countries:
Goserelin acetate (a derivative of Goserelin) is reported as an ingredient of Zoladex in the following countries:
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.