WATSON 463 (Metoprolol Tartrate 100 mg)
Pill with imprint WATSON 463 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Metoprolol Tartrate 100 mg. It is supplied by Watson Pharmaceuticals.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of angina; high blood pressure; tapering regimen; angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for WATSON 463
More about metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 468 Reviews
- Drug class: cardioselective beta blockers
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol Extended-Release Capsules
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.