V 61 47 (Venlafaxine 25 mg)
This pill with imprint "V 61 47" is Peach, Round and has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride 25 mg. It is supplied by Vintage Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; hot flashes; anxiety; depression; fibromyalgia (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for V 61 47
- V 61 47
- 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Vintage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about venlafaxine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1421 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Venlafaxine Extended-Release Tablets
- Venlafaxine Tablets
- Venlafaxine Extended-Release Capsules
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.