TCL 041 (Chlorpheniramine maleate extended release 8 mg)
This pill with imprint "TCL 041" is Clear / Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Chlorpheniramine maleate extended release 8 mg. It is manufactured by TIME-CAP LABS.
Chlorpheniramine is used in the treatment of urticaria; allergic rhinitis; allergic reactions; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class antihistamines. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine 8 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about chlorpheniramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 25 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Chlorpheniramine controlled-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine suspension
- Chlorpheniramine suspension drops
- Chlorpheniramine sustained-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine syrup
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.