SZ442 (Metformin hydrochloride and pioglitazone hydrochloride 850 mg / 15 mg (base))
This pill with imprint "SZ442" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Metformin hydrochloride and pioglitazone hydrochloride 850 mg / 15 mg (base). It is supplied by Sandoz Inc..
Metformin/pioglitazone is used in the treatment of diabetes, type 2 and belongs to the drug class antidiabetic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metformin/pioglitazone 850 mg / 15 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about metformin/pioglitazone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antidiabetic combinations
- Metformin extended-release/pioglitazone
- Pioglitazone/metformin extended-release tablets
- Metformin and pioglitazone
- Pioglitazone and metformin (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.