SZ 545 (Topiramate (sprinkle) 15 mg)
This pill with imprint "SZ 545" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Topiramate (sprinkle) 15 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder; lennox-gastaut syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about topiramate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 822 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.