SP45 (Aspirin children's 81 mg)
This pill with imprint "SP45" is Orange, Round and has been identified as Aspirin children's 81 mg. It is manufactured by MARLEX PHARMACEUTICALS.
Aspirin is used in the treatment of heart attack; pain; angina; kawasaki disease; angina pectoris prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Aspirin 81 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about aspirin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 27 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: platelet aggregation inhibitors
- Aspirin chewable tablets
- Aspirin controlled-release tablets
- Aspirin delayed-release tablets
- Aspirin effervescent tablets
- Aspirin gum
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.