RDY 547 (Venlafaxine 50 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 547 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride 50 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; hot flashes; anxiety; anxiety and stress; fibromyalgia (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- RDY 547
- 50 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.