RDY 545 (Venlafaxine 25 mg)
Pill with imprint RDY 545 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride 25 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc..
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; anxiety; vulvodynia; depression; fibromyalgia (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for RDY 545
- RDY 545
- 25 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about venlafaxine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1436 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Venlafaxine Extended-Release Tablets
- Venlafaxine Tablets
- Venlafaxine Extended-Release Capsules
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.