RDY 478 (Zolpidem Tartrate 5 mg)
Pill with imprint RDY 478 is Pink, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Zolpidem Tartrate 5 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zolpidem 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for RDY 478
- RDY 478
- 5 mg
- 3.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about zolpidem
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (993)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Drug Information
- Zolpidem (Advanced Reading)
- Zolpidem Oral, Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)
- Zolpidem Extended-Release Tablets
- Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets (Intermezzo)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.