PL4C (Nicotine Polacrilex 4 mg)
Pill with imprint PL4C is White, Round and has been identified as Nicotine Polacrilex 4 mg. It is supplied by Walgreens.
Nicotine is used in the treatment of smoking cessation and belongs to the drug class smoking cessation agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Nicotine 4 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PL4C
More about nicotine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (185)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: smoking cessation agents
- Drug Information
- Nicotine nasal, inhalation
- Nicotine transdermal
- Nicotine Inhalation, oral/nebulization (Advanced Reading)
- Nicotine Nasal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.