P 5 (Prenatal Plus Low Iron )
Pill with imprint P 5 is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Prenatal Plus Low Iron . It is supplied by Patrin Pharma, Inc..
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for P 5
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Multivitamin, prenatal Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 67 Reviews
- Drug class: iron products
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet Without Vitamin A
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet with Twist-Off DHA Softgels
- Prenatal Vitamin
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Caplet
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.