User Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal

Also known as: Prenatal Multivitamins, Azesco, Prenatal Plus Iron, Prenatal 19, Trinaz, PrePlus, CitraNatal Assure, Prenate, Vitafol Ultra, PreNata, Centrum Specialist, Classic Prenatal, Virt-Nate DHA, One A Day Women's Prenatal, Prenate Elite, Docosavit, Folcaps Omega 3, Se-Natal 19, Folivane-PRx DHA NF, PreTAB, Maternity, Enbrace HR, Elemental Iron-90, Nestabs, Prenavite FC, Vinate M, Prenatabs Rx, Primacare, Duet, TheraNatal Lactation Complete, TriStart DHA, OB Complete with DHA, Similac Prenatal, CitraNatal DHA, Citracal Prenatal + DHA, CompleteNate, PrenaPlus, TriCare Prenatal DHA One Rx, Vitaspire, Dothelle DHA, Foltabs, Aminatal Plus, Zatean-PN Plus, Zatean-PN DHA, Aminate, Vinate PN Care, Equi-Natal M, Equi-Natal Rx, Equinatal 90, Equi-Natal Z, Atabex EC, BP MultiNatal Plus Chewables, Dualvit OB, Aminatal Plus One, Aminate with 90 mg Iron, UltimateCare Combo, Prenatal Elite, Cavan-Alpha, Nestabs CBF, Vitafol PN, Fem-Natal, Ami-Natal Plus One Improved, Aminatal Plus New Formula, Edge OB, Vinate II, Mission Prenatal, OB Natal One, Natalvit, Folcaps Care One, Mission Prenatal HP, Extra-Virt Plus DHA, Prenatal Rx Low Iron, OB Complete Premier, Prenate mini with DHA, Active OB, Chromagen OB, Viva DHA, Natachew, Nestabs ONE, Complete Natal DHA, Citracal Prenatal Rx, NatalCare Advanced, Baby & Me, Gesticare DHA, TriStart One, C-Nate DHA, Anemagen OB, Ultra-Natal, Chromagen (prenatal), CitraNatal Bloom DHA, Equi-Natal Care, Choice OB plus DHA, M-Natal Plus, Inatal Advance, Focalgin 90 DHA, Inatal Ultra, Foltabs plus DHA, CorNate-DHA, Focalgin CA, Folcal DHA, DuetDHA 400, Folet DHA, Ob-20, DuetDHA 400ec, Folet One with DHA, Prenatabs CBF, Foltabs Prenatal Plus DHA, DuetDHA 430, FoliNatal Plus B, DuetDHA 430ec, Good Sense PreNatal, Prenatal Low Iron, DuetDHA Balanced, Virt-Select, Expecta DHA, Mteryti, Mteryti Folic 5, CitraNatal Essence, Vinate Ultra, Mom's Choice Rx with DHA, Niferex (prenatal), Ferrex PC Forte, Obstetrix EC, Trinate, Obstetrix One, Prenatal AD, PNV Prenatal, Virt-PN DHA, One Daily Combo Pack, Prena1 True plus DHA, Prenatal 19 (Cypress), Prenatal H, Viva CT, PNV Prenatal Plus, PreNatal 19 (Nationwide), Cavan-Folate DHA, Prenatal Multi + DHA, Duet Chewable, Cavan-Heme OB, Prenatal Plus + DHA Minicaps, Prenate Pixie, Natelle, Prena1 Chew, Cenogen Ultra, Concept OB, Prena1 Pearl, Provida OB, Prenatal-U, TheraNatal Lactation One, Vinate GT, Prenatal Plus Low Iron, TheraNatal One DHA, TriCare Prenatal, Cal-nate, Cavan EC DHA Plus Prenate AM Cavan One Prenate Enhance with DHA Prenate Restore Triveen-Duo DHA Novanatal O-Cal Prenatal CitraNatal B-Calm Vitafol Fe Plus CitraNatal Harmony Prenate Essential TheraNatal OvaVite Vitafol Gummies with DHA Vitafol-OB Vitafol Strips Duet DHA TriCare Prenatal Compleat VitaTrue plus DHA Zalvit Icare Prenatal Rx vitaMedMD One Rx Tri Rx Taron-C DHA Vinate DHA PrenaFirst TriCare DHA One Trimesis Rx Triveen-One vitaMed MD RediChew Rx vitaMedMD RediChew Rx VeNatal FA VitaPearl with DHA Bright Beginnings CitraNatal Rx Prenatal Complete with DHA Obtrex Vol-Tab Rx Marnatal-F Plus CitraNatal 90 DHA Natelle Prefer Select-OB Thrivite RX OB Complete Petite Duet DHA Complete NovaStart Elite OB with DHA TriCare Maxinate CitraNatal Medley Duet DHA EC CitraNatal Bloom Citracal Prenatal 90+DHA CareNatal DHA Co Natal FA Vitafol-OB+DHA Femecal OB Pregenna Femecal OB plus DHA Prenate DHA Femnatal Folivan-EC DHA Folivan-OB Foltabs Prenatal Folivan-PRX DHA Bal-Care DHA Gesticare DHA DR Marnatal-F Cavan-Heme Omega Duet DHA Balanced EzFe Forte Advance Care Plus Complete Natal Complete-RF OB Complete 400 Se-Natal 16 Obtrex DHA Macnatal CN with DHA Nestabs DHA BumP DHA Concept DHA OB Complete One with DHA Trinatal Rx 1 PNV-Omega PNV Select Bal-Care DHA Essential Duet DHA with Ferrazone PNV-DHA PR Natal 400 Active OB DHA Gesticare Vinate One PR Natal 400 EC PR Natal 430 Prenaissance Plus Cavan Folate Elite OB 400 ComBi Rx Taron-PRX Plus DHA Prennaissance with DHA Prenate Essential DHA ProFe Forte VP-PNV-DHA Foltabs 90 plus DHA Folbecal TheraNatal Complete TheraNatal Core Nutrition Virt Advance Triveen Ten Virtprex Vitafol-One VitaMedMD Plus Rx RE Prenatal Multivitamin with Iron RightStep Reaphirm Plant Source DHA Vitafol Nano Equi-Natal Plus PrenaCare Prenate Plus PNV Tabs 29-1 Hi-Nate 90 Vitafol Plus Select-OB+DHA …show all brand names

Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation   7.2

Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal

Summer · Taken for less than 1 month March 4, 2021

CitraNatal Bloom DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I started taking this vitamins and it gave me headaches. I would feel sick throughout the whole day. I take them in the morning and I get a headache with it also”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 2, 2020

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “This vitamin was amazing! I really hope the negative reviews don't steer people away because not only was this pill easy to take, it is plant based and healthy.”

Ayline · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 27, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “When I started to take the vitamins, I eat a little more on the side. In the first few days I had upset stomach, nausea and even vomiting (I could hardly vomit generally but the drug made me). Then I started to take every other day but still I was having stomach problems. Finally I stopped to take them for 2 weeks and I feel I am exhausted as the baby got all my body nutritients. I started to feel tired, sleepy and overall not well. Now I eat little by little and take the vitamin again every other day still I feel constipation but I try to drink lots of water to absorb the vitamin and I feel better. Also, try to bite it and then swallow(I know it is disgusting) it may help to absorb it easier.”

Sbriggsy October 13, 2014

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “These prenatals are amazing! I took samples from my doctor and after 15 days my hair was growing so healthy, my nails were growing wonderfully. This prenatal is 2 pills. 1 is the prenatal (it smells and tastes of vanilla) and the DHA table (fish oil). Has a positive effect on bowel movements, keeps the baby healthy, etc.”

CubanDiva April 7, 2015

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “It makes me have tremendous heart burn and trouble breathing too. I didn't think it was the pill at first, but when I forget to take it I'm ok no problems at all. It's definitely this pill that's not good for me. It taste and smells good and it's a small blue oval very convenient size for a pill but it just doesn't do what I feel it should be doing. I also get migraines and I am not your typical migrainer.”

Anonymous November 1, 2019

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I was reading previous experiences of VItafol some say they have migraines and such on this pill. This is my second pregnancy taking this pill ( both pregnancies are very different as far as symptoms ) - therefore I wouldn’t blame migraine ...you’re pregnant after all- symptoms are over abundant ) on this pill because I didn’t with my first child taking this pill but I’ve had one migraine this second pregnancy. I like this pill because it is compact and easy, smells good and I do not throw up after taking it.”

zarghuna April 9, 2010

Concept DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “It really surprises me when I come to know that I have to take it once day. These have 2 extra enzymes for the baby breast milk; so you can take it during pregnancy and postnatal lactating period. Thirdly it doesn't leave any bad taste in the mouth nor does it upset your stomach. I am happy with it and the most important thing is that it is FDA Tested and there VCAPS is of plant origin. Vcaps shells are manufactured KOsheir, HALAL Certified and Vegeterian Society approved. But you can only get them through prescription not over the counter.”

someonesangell January 26, 2013

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “These were covered on my insurance but got taken off. I paid out of pocket just to keep taking them. I had no side effects. They made my nails, hair, and skin better. My iron levels were always great. They are great during pregnancy.”

Ttea · Taken for less than 1 month July 13, 2017

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I had no problems with this medication it smells good kinda like a light vanilla scent and the taste isn't bad at all I love it. I have a peanut allergy so I have to be careful with the prenatal vitamins I buy but my Dr gave me these a few packs of these and it works great. I haven't had any problems at all so now I just need to find out where they sell these at or if I can get a prescription for it. This will be my 5th kid and out of all the prenatal vitamins I ever took these are definitely the best”

Anonymous February 18, 2010

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I went through many vitamins during my first pregnancy because they all made me sick and left horrible tastes in my mouth. This one is much better and I feel fantastic. I will be sticking with it throughout my pregnancy and during nursing my baby.”

brunette August 11, 2019

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “This was a horrible experience after taking only one. I got a bad headache, stomachache, gas, nauseous, and just all around not feeling well. Just took it today so I will be glad when it goes out of my system. Horrible vitamin!”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 12, 2017

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “This is the best prenatal pill I have ever taken. It is great for promoting hair growth for you and your baby. I didn't have any heartburn while taking this particular one. Can be taken on empty stomach day or night. I have taken this throughout two pregnancies and overall healthy babies...”

MelsBlessing October 4, 2011

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I must admit there were times I was constipated but take into consideration that constipation is NORMAL during pregnancy! This prenatal is one of the best in my opinion and at 27 weeks my healthy baby girl is kicking like there's no tomorrow! No problems thus far, just a healthy baby and pregnancy to show for it.”

Baby T Mom · Taken for less than 1 month December 12, 2017

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “These are small unlike the huge prenatal I was prescribed before. All others made me vomit within 15 minutes of taking them no matter when/food eaten/etc, but feel fine when taking these. As these are plant based, there is no fish oil after taste and plant based nutrients are easier for my body to absorb. Baby and I are super happy with them so far!”

ccortez July 24, 2008

Duet DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I know everyone is different, but this vitamin is by far the best one out there. I've taken many prenatal vitamins and they've always made my stomach very upset and made me very constipated. Thanks to this vitamin, I don't even have to take it with food. The only complaint I have about it is the taste. You have to swallow it very quickly so the taste doesn't stay on your tongue.”

JoyfromDalyCity · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2019

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “This has got to be the worst prenatal ever. I took it at night with food. Woke up 1:45am burping and smelling the taste of burnt dog poop mixed with fish guts coming from my mouth . It's the most repulsive disgusting thing you can ever imagine. Who ever made this must have thought it was funny to mix in nasty foul smelling ingredients. They need to fire whoever made this disgusting prenatal. I got it as a sample from doctor and I regret taking it.”

My Iron Levels are low October 20, 2013

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “While taking these supplements I thought that my iron levels would be excellent. However this was not the case I am below the recommended iron requirement. I take a extra iron supplement plus my prenatal vitamin. Besides this little problem I think this is a decent prenatal vitamin.”

Ash · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 27, 2019

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I wanted to like this pill a lot as it was easily to swallow but after taking for more than a month I missed a dosage and the side effects started: upset stomach, nauseous and stool discoloration. It lasted for days-(...”

Ithzyggga · Taken for less than 1 month October 7, 2017

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “Have tried several different vitamins and this one has been the best!! No nausea, does slow down my metabolism a bit. My nails are growing so fast and so is my hair, definitely recommend these vitamins!”

Mary_Hannah3 · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 28, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I have three little ones. I took these prenatals for the majority of my pregnancies and through nursing. Easy to swallow and I felt better while on vita fol. I have tried OTC and generic prescription...vitafol ultra is my favorite. Happy momma. They can be pricey”

Anonymous August 12, 2011

Neevo DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “These are the ONLY prenatals that don't constipate me at all AND don't have a stool softener, which I am glad for. I don't like the idea of relying on stool softeners for such a lengthy amount of time. I don't get any aftertaste etc. from them. It's tough to shuck out 40 bucks a month for vitamins, but knowing I'll be able to have normal bowel movements makes it worth it.”

The only prenatal I can take · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 22, 2016

Natelle One (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “Every prenatal has gotten me so sick I couldn't take, but this prenatal, I don't get sick, no after taste, nothing. The gel like.coating makes it easier to swallow and it's just so simple and easy. No pain, no problem!”

Yovanny February 6, 2013

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “Best prenatal vitamin hands down. I had an high risk pregnancy. Both traits of mother which can cause you to miscarry or have an disabled child. While pregnant makes your blood thick so I also had to take one baby aspirin a day. This prenatal kept me healthy and I also had a healthy baby boy! I'm still on the vitamin for breastfeeding and its THE best does EVERYTHING it states.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 16, 2019

CitraNatal Bloom (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I've found that these are easiest to take before you eat. Food eliminates the fishy taste. For me, they make my tummy rumbly but I read that they're supposed to help your digestive system so it might just be working on a problem I didn't know I had. Overall I feel a lot better on these vitamins even though they're gross. Eat a little, take the pill, then finish your meal & you'll be good to go!”

m00jessm00 October 21, 2009

PreNexa (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I love Prenexa. I just started trying to get pregnant and have had the vitamin for four days. The only side effect I have seen is I have really vivid dreams. Other than that... there is no sickness, nausea, constipation etc. It is so far the best I have found.”

Mama3bears · Taken for less than 1 month June 21, 2018

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “The vitamin itself is probably effective, however the constant belching, aftertaste and smell is horrible. I’m literally cursing after every burp because it is that bad. Can’t deal with that for the next 9 months.”

Anonymous January 28, 2010

PreNexa (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I have tried several prenatal vitamins over the past year as we have been trying to get/stay pregnant and I was either nauseous, extremely dizzy, had a metal taste in my mouth or all of the above! PreNexa is the first prenatal vitamin that did not have any side effects at all! I feel great and more energized!”

picky prego November 16, 2009

CompleteNate (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I love this chewable prenatal vitamin! I have a hard time swallowing pills so I found this one at a few pharmacies, Costco and Safeway and I really like it. Its the same thing as Natachew. It tastes just like a vitamin C supplement. I would highly recommend this!”