User Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal

Also known as: Active OB, Active OB DHA, Advance Care Plus, Ami-Natal Plus One Improved, Aminatal Plus, Aminatal Plus New Formula, Aminatal Plus One, Aminate, Aminate with 90 mg Iron, Anemagen OB, Atabex EC, Bal-Care DHA, Bal-Care DHA Essential, BP MultiNatal Plus Chewables, Bright Beginnings, ...show all 461 brand names

Learn more about Multivitamin, prenatal.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 56 reviews 504 medications

8.4
Summary of Multivitamin, prenatal reviews 56 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "Have tried several different vitamins and this one has been the best!! No nausea, does slow down my metabolism a bit. My nails are growing so fast and so is my hair, definitely recommend these vitamins!"

Ithzyggga (taken for less than 1 month) October 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "Love this prenatal. Soft pill and easy to swallow. Can take at any time of the day and on an empty stomach. Thought in the beginning it was making me nauseous but had to be just my morning sickness bc once I hit my second tri it ended immediately. Haven't experienced any fishy like taste like the other comments suggest. Paying $25 a month after insurance so not terribly expensive. All in all I would highly recommend it."

Kyyy September 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "I am 16 weeks pregnant, since I started taking vitafol I was suffering for 4 months with a cough chest tightness and wheezing. I was seen so many times by doctors because I couldn't breathe. I was treated with many antibiotics, steroids, inhalers to treat what they called "respiratory infection " "acute bronchitis " but nothing was curing or helping my symptoms. When I went to see my PMD finally in the hope he would figure out how to help me. I found out I was having a severe allergic reaction to Vitaful prenatal vitamins. The minute I stopped taking them I felt better, not 100% yet still with some cough but at I can breathe!!!!!"

Zarolume August 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "I totally love this vitamin, it doesn't make me sick and it has a good taste. However, the insurance don't cover 100% so a little expensive for me."

Cgranados3 August 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

PrePlus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "I have been using prenatal plus v258 and it is awesome. However my insurance will not be paying for it anymore. Wondering how much it costs over the counter"

Nyabo July 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "I had no problems with this medication it smells good kinda like a light vanilla scent and the taste isn't bad at all I love it. I have a peanut allergy so I have to be careful with the prenatal vitamins I buy but my Dr gave me these a few packs of these and it works great. I haven't had any problems at all so now I just need to find out where they sell these at or if I can get a prescription for it. This will be my 5th kid and out of all the prenatal vitamins I ever took these are definitely the best"

Ttea (taken for less than 1 month) July 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "Wow it really does have me burping up a fish taste! Yucky but hey as long as it works I don't mind, will update once I'm near end of pregnancy, or at the end of my free samples lol"

Tarraprego July 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "This is the best prenatal pill I have ever taken. It is great for promoting hair growth for you and your baby. I didn't have any heartburn while taking this particular one. Can be taken on empty stomach day or night. I have taken this throughout two pregnancies and overall healthy babies..."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "Bad after taste . Too fishy"

Nikishia February 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for : "I always have dry lips whatever I put on chapstick coconut oil, shea butter, avocado oil"

Anonymous January 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CompleteNate (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "Maybe it's just me but I think these things are disgusting but they taste better than the pills and they help with the nausea so in conclusion I'm satisfied"

Pretty Prego (taken for less than 1 month) December 19, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Natelle One (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "Every prenatal has gotten me so sick I couldn't take, but this prenatal, I don't get sick, no after taste, nothing. The gel like.coating makes it easier to swallow and it's just so simple and easy. No pain, no problem!"

The only prenatal I can take (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 22, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "I love these vitamins I have tried several different ones this pregnancy and I love these the best!"

Mamaof4and1ontheway July 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "The pink coated prenatal made me nausious. I switched to these G12 prenatals last week. My nausea disappeared. I took these vitamins 3 years ago. They worked wonders for my hair and nails."

Karli Redd (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "These vitamins made me so nauseous that I had to stop taking them and switch to another prenatal vitamin. As soon as I stopped taking them, the nausea subsided."

RMM05 (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Duet DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "I just tried these as one of the many samples I was given. This is my least favorite because I am burping a fish taste within two hours of taking them. I hate fish so to me this is very nauseating. I haven't had this issue with any others."

MamaCoz (taken for less than 1 month) April 23, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "Only complaint was fishy after taste"

SillySarah07 April 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "I have three little ones. I took these prenatals for the majority of my pregnancies and through nursing. Easy to swallow and I felt better while on vita fol. I have tried OTC and generic prescription...vitafol ultra is my favorite. Happy momma. They can be pricey"

Mary_Hannah3 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 28, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

OB Complete Gold (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "Bigger than expected pill. I prefer a smaller prenatal vitamin. I am not sure if I like the egg product."

Cassie91 (taken for less than 1 month) February 25, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenate Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "Tricare covered these pills for my wife. We found out that she should be taking DHA which is not provided in this pill. We payed for one that included DHA out of pocket because it was better for her and our son."

The father January 27, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatabs FA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "This makes me dizzy and weak for several hours after taking even though I drink lots of water and ate crackers."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "It makes me have tremendous heart burn and trouble breathing too. I didn't think it was the pill at first, but when I forget to take it I'm ok no problems at all. It's definitely this pill that's not good for me. It taste and smells good and it's a small blue oval very convenient size for a pill but it just doesn't do what I feel it should be doing. I also get migraines and I am not your typical migrainer."

CubanDiva April 7, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CitraNatal Assure (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "This vitamin is awesome! It helps with my nausea, energy levels and constipation. I absolutely love them!!"

Starlight484 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 12, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "This pill is okay. The problems I had with it were constant constipation and nausea. I am not pregnant but trying to conceive. "

JenBTTC (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 31, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: "I Loved these vitamins, I took them for both my pregnancies and I asked my both of my sisters to take them, they were recommended by a friend, and I think they have a big effect on the baby health."

Calmero (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 30, 2015