User Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation

Also known as: Prenatal Multivitamins, Azesco, Prenatal Plus Iron, Prenatal 19, Trinaz, PrePlus, CitraNatal Assure, Prenate, Vitafol Ultra, PreNata, Centrum Specialist, Classic Prenatal, Virt-Nate DHA, One A Day Women's Prenatal, Prenate Elite, Docosavit, Folcaps Omega 3, Se-Natal 19, Folivane-PRx DHA NF, PreTAB, Maternity, Enbrace HR, Elemental Iron-90, Nestabs, Prenavite FC, Vinate M, Prenatabs Rx, Primacare, Duet, TheraNatal Lactation Complete, TriStart DHA, OB Complete with DHA, Similac Prenatal, CitraNatal DHA, Citracal Prenatal + DHA, CompleteNate, PrenaPlus, TriCare Prenatal DHA One Rx, Vitaspire, Dothelle DHA, Foltabs, Aminatal Plus, Zatean-PN Plus, Zatean-PN DHA, Aminate, Vinate PN Care, Equi-Natal M, Equi-Natal Rx, Equinatal 90, Equi-Natal Z, Atabex EC, BP MultiNatal Plus Chewables, Dualvit OB, Aminatal Plus One, Aminate with 90 mg Iron, UltimateCare Combo, Prenatal Elite, Cavan-Alpha, Nestabs CBF, Vitafol PN, Fem-Natal, Ami-Natal Plus One Improved, Aminatal Plus New Formula, Edge OB, Vinate II, Mission Prenatal, OB Natal One, Natalvit, Folcaps Care One, Mission Prenatal HP, Extra-Virt Plus DHA, Prenatal Rx Low Iron, OB Complete Premier, Prenate mini with DHA, Active OB, Chromagen OB, Viva DHA, Natachew, Nestabs ONE, Complete Natal DHA, Citracal Prenatal Rx, NatalCare Advanced, Baby & Me, Gesticare DHA, TriStart One, C-Nate DHA, Anemagen OB, Ultra-Natal, Chromagen (prenatal), CitraNatal Bloom DHA, Equi-Natal Care, Choice OB plus DHA, M-Natal Plus, Inatal Advance, Focalgin 90 DHA, Inatal Ultra, Foltabs plus DHA, CorNate-DHA, Focalgin CA, Folcal DHA, DuetDHA 400, Folet DHA, Ob-20, DuetDHA 400ec, Folet One with DHA, Prenatabs CBF, Foltabs Prenatal Plus DHA, DuetDHA 430, FoliNatal Plus B, DuetDHA 430ec, Good Sense PreNatal, Prenatal Low Iron, DuetDHA Balanced, Virt-Select, Expecta DHA, Mteryti, Mteryti Folic 5, CitraNatal Essence, Vinate Ultra, Mom's Choice Rx with DHA, Niferex (prenatal), Ferrex PC Forte, Obstetrix EC, Trinate, Obstetrix One, Prenatal AD, PNV Prenatal, Virt-PN DHA, One Daily Combo Pack, Prena1 True plus DHA, Prenatal 19 (Cypress), Prenatal H, Viva CT, PNV Prenatal Plus, PreNatal 19 (Nationwide), Cavan-Folate DHA, Prenatal Multi + DHA, Duet Chewable, Cavan-Heme OB, Prenatal Plus + DHA Minicaps, Prenate Pixie, Natelle, Prena1 Chew, Cenogen Ultra, Concept OB, Prena1 Pearl, Provida OB, Prenatal-U, TheraNatal Lactation One, Vinate GT, Prenatal Plus Low Iron, TheraNatal One DHA, TriCare Prenatal, Cal-nate, Cavan EC DHA Plus Prenate AM Cavan One Prenate Enhance with DHA Prenate Restore Triveen-Duo DHA Novanatal O-Cal Prenatal CitraNatal B-Calm Vitafol Fe Plus CitraNatal Harmony Prenate Essential TheraNatal OvaVite Vitafol Gummies with DHA Vitafol-OB Vitafol Strips Duet DHA TriCare Prenatal Compleat VitaTrue plus DHA Zalvit Icare Prenatal Rx vitaMedMD One Rx Tri Rx Taron-C DHA Vinate DHA PrenaFirst TriCare DHA One Trimesis Rx Triveen-One vitaMed MD RediChew Rx vitaMedMD RediChew Rx VeNatal FA VitaPearl with DHA Bright Beginnings CitraNatal Rx Prenatal Complete with DHA Obtrex Vol-Tab Rx Marnatal-F Plus CitraNatal 90 DHA Natelle Prefer Select-OB Thrivite RX OB Complete Petite Duet DHA Complete NovaStart Elite OB with DHA TriCare Maxinate CitraNatal Medley Duet DHA EC CitraNatal Bloom Citracal Prenatal 90+DHA CareNatal DHA Co Natal FA Vitafol-OB+DHA Femecal OB Pregenna Femecal OB plus DHA Prenate DHA Femnatal Folivan-EC DHA Folivan-OB Foltabs Prenatal Folivan-PRX DHA Bal-Care DHA Gesticare DHA DR Marnatal-F Cavan-Heme Omega Duet DHA Balanced EzFe Forte Advance Care Plus Complete Natal Complete-RF OB Complete 400 Se-Natal 16 Obtrex DHA Macnatal CN with DHA Nestabs DHA BumP DHA Concept DHA OB Complete One with DHA Trinatal Rx 1 PNV-Omega PNV Select Bal-Care DHA Essential Duet DHA with Ferrazone PNV-DHA PR Natal 400 Active OB DHA Gesticare Vinate One PR Natal 400 EC PR Natal 430 Prenaissance Plus Cavan Folate Elite OB 400 ComBi Rx Taron-PRX Plus DHA Prennaissance with DHA Prenate Essential DHA ProFe Forte VP-PNV-DHA Foltabs 90 plus DHA Folbecal TheraNatal Complete TheraNatal Core Nutrition Virt Advance Triveen Ten Virtprex Vitafol-One VitaMedMD Plus Rx RE Prenatal Multivitamin with Iron RightStep Reaphirm Plant Source DHA Vitafol Nano Equi-Natal Plus PrenaCare Prenate Plus PNV Tabs 29-1 Hi-Nate 90 Vitafol Plus Select-OB+DHA …show all brand names

Multivitamin, prenatal has an average rating of 7.2 out of 10 from a total of 81 ratings for the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation. 59% of those users who reviewed Multivitamin, prenatal reported a positive effect, while 19% reported a negative effect.

Multivitamin, prenatal Rating Summary

7.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 80 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.

41% 33
1% 1
15% 12

Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal

Summer · Taken for less than 1 month March 4, 2021

CitraNatal Bloom DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “I started taking this vitamins and it gave me headaches. I would feel sick throughout the whole day. I take them in the morning and I get a headache with it also”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 2, 2020

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal): “This vitamin was amazing! I really hope the negative reviews don't steer people away because not only was this pill easy to take, it is plant based and healthy.”

Ayline · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 27, 2020

“When I started to take the vitamins, I eat a little more on the side. In the first few days I had upset stomach, nausea and even vomiting (I could hardly vomit generally but the drug made me). Then I started to take every other day but still I was having stomach problems. Finally I stopped to take them for 2 weeks and I feel I am exhausted as the baby got all my body nutritients. I started to feel tired, sleepy and overall not well. Now I eat little by little and take the vitamin again every other day still I feel constipation but I try to drink lots of water to absorb the vitamin and I feel better. Also, try to bite it and then swallow(I know it is disgusting) it may help to absorb it easier.”

Tan3rd · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 5, 2020

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): “I know I need them, but taking this vitamin causes me extreme nausea and constipation, I mean all day nausea that makes me not have any appetite. I decided not to take it for like a day or 2 and my nausea subsided, but I felt a little dizzy as if my iron was low. So I take it at night now to reduce the effect, and I'm going to start taking stool softener to fight off the bowel issue.”

Mimi · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 26, 2020

Citracal Prenatal Rx (multivitamin, prenatal): “While taking these pills , I had migraines . Double vision in my right eye , nausea , vomiting throughout the day , bloating . I had dizziness that would last all day and every single day . I would black out , I would stumble while walking . These symptoms lasted a month while I was on the pill . Two weeks after I stopped taking these pills , I was slowly back to myself .”

none February 23, 2020

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “All CitraNatal vitamins have Folic Acid but should have Folate. 45% of women cannot properly assimilate folic acid. ”

banana · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 19, 2020

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “I’ve been taking these for 2 months and I get terrible headaches. Supposed to help with my iron and lightheadedness but not working at all. I stopped taking them for about 2 weeks and tried a new prenatal and I was fine! Today I was out of town and had a citranatal in the car so I took that and now I feel terrible again.”

Mel82 · Taken for less than 1 month November 18, 2019

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “My doctor gave me a free sample and a prescription for Provida Dha. I take it at night after eating. I have not had any side effects at all nor fishy after taste. So, it's good so far for me.”

Anonymous November 1, 2019

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal): “I was reading previous experiences of VItafol some say they have migraines and such on this pill. This is my second pregnancy taking this pill ( both pregnancies are very different as far as symptoms ) - therefore I wouldn’t blame migraine ...you’re pregnant after all- symptoms are over abundant ) on this pill because I didn’t with my first child taking this pill but I’ve had one migraine this second pregnancy. I like this pill because it is compact and easy, smells good and I do not throw up after taking it.”

JoyfromDalyCity · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2019

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “This has got to be the worst prenatal ever. I took it at night with food. Woke up 1:45am burping and smelling the taste of burnt dog poop mixed with fish guts coming from my mouth . It's the most repulsive disgusting thing you can ever imagine. Who ever made this must have thought it was funny to mix in nasty foul smelling ingredients. They need to fire whoever made this disgusting prenatal. I got it as a sample from doctor and I regret taking it.”

AJ · Taken for less than 1 month October 4, 2019

CitraNatal Bloom (multivitamin, prenatal): “Horrible prenatal supplement - constant burp back and disgusting fish after taste for hours after taking pill heart burn and nausea worst prenatal vitamin I've tried all the citra natals and they are all disgusting”

brunette August 11, 2019

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal): “This was a horrible experience after taking only one. I got a bad headache, stomachache, gas, nauseous, and just all around not feeling well. Just took it today so I will be glad when it goes out of my system. Horrible vitamin!”

Sandy · Taken for less than 1 month July 30, 2019

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “20 min after I took it start vomiting and I had nausea all day long. I won't take it anymore.”

Elis · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 4, 2019

CitraNatal Assure (multivitamin, prenatal): “This vitamin caused me to develop severe and nearly debilitating Vitamin b6 toxicity. Symptoms included neurological issues, visual and vestibular issues, auditory problems including tinnitus and sound distortion, and more. If you want to take this vitamin, I urge you to have your b6 monitored while on the prenatal. Damage cause by b6 toxicity may or may not be reversible.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 16, 2019

CitraNatal Bloom (multivitamin, prenatal): “I've found that these are easiest to take before you eat. Food eliminates the fishy taste. For me, they make my tummy rumbly but I read that they're supposed to help your digestive system so it might just be working on a problem I didn't know I had. Overall I feel a lot better on these vitamins even though they're gross. Eat a little, take the pill, then finish your meal & you'll be good to go!”

Ash · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 27, 2019

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal): “I wanted to like this pill a lot as it was easily to swallow but after taking for more than a month I missed a dosage and the side effects started: upset stomach, nauseous and stool discoloration. It lasted for days-(...”

Hiswifeforlife · Taken for less than 1 month January 27, 2019

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): “I’ve been taken these for about a week now and I was fine in the beginning but lately I've had bad constipation. Which is not normal for me. Luckily for me I didn’t spend any money on these because a coworker gave me them. ”

Mo · Taken for less than 1 month January 4, 2019

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “This pill made me continuously vomit all day, it has a similar taste to fish oil. Gave me headaches”

Vicky G October 23, 2018

“I had to pay almost $50 after insurance but overall it's working great but I don't have the usually morning sickness I have evening sickness but Idk if this is related to the vitamins. I wondered if this vitamin helps lose weight, since I've been pregnant I've lost 5 pounds in less than a month.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2018

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “I’m sure this is normally a great prenatal.. however for me it gave me a never ending migraine for the 4 days I took it.”

Akcrystal August 9, 2018

PrePlus (multivitamin, prenatal): “Prenatal pills insurance doesn’t cover this so $68.00 at Walgreens!”

Mama3bears · Taken for less than 1 month June 21, 2018

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “The vitamin itself is probably effective, however the constant belching, aftertaste and smell is horrible. I’m literally cursing after every burp because it is that bad. Can’t deal with that for the next 9 months.”

Janey · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 18, 2018

CitraNatal Assure (multivitamin, prenatal): “You have to take 2 large pills for each dosage. Unfortunately, I also get very nauseous about 10 minutes after taking them (even after drinking a full glass of water, and lining my stomach with food).”

Nicole · Taken for less than 1 month April 5, 2018

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “Horrific. Took one with food and 10 minutes later was belching what smelled/tasted like pond water. I ended up vomiting uncontrollably for 5 minutes trying to get it out of my stomach. Never taking this again. Absolutely disgusting.”

Dog groomer January 31, 2018

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): “Was given this product as a sample, I am not taking anymore due to nasty after taste & it irritated my stomach..”

More about multivitamin, prenatal