User Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal

Also known as: Active OB, Active OB DHA, Advance Care Plus, Ami-Natal Plus One Improved, Aminatal Plus, Aminatal Plus New Formula, Aminatal Plus One, Aminate, Aminate with 90 mg Iron, Anemagen OB, Atabex EC, Bal-Care DHA, Bal-Care DHA Essential, BP MultiNatal Plus Chewables, Bright Beginnings, ...show all 460 brand names

Learn more about Multivitamin, prenatal.

Multivitamin, prenatal Rating Summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 138 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.

Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "I love these vitamins I have tried several different ones this pregnancy and I love these the best!"

Mamaof4and1ontheway July 21, 2016

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "The pink coated prenatal made me nausious. I switched to these G12 prenatals last week. My nausea disappeared. I took these vitamins 3 years ago. They worked wonders for my hair and nails."

Karli Redd (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2016

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "These vitamins made me so nauseous that I had to stop taking them and switch to another prenatal vitamin. As soon as I stopped taking them, the nausea subsided."

RMM05 (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2016

Duet DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "I just tried these as one of the many samples I was given. This is my least favorite because I am burping a fish taste within two hours of taking them. I hate fish so to me this is very nauseating. I haven't had this issue with any others."

MamaCoz (taken for less than 1 month) April 23, 2016

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "Only complaint was fishy after taste"

SillySarah07 April 21, 2016

"I have three little ones. I took these prenatals for the majority of my pregnancies and through nursing. Easy to swallow and I felt better while on vita fol. I have tried OTC and generic prescription...vitafol ultra is my favorite. Happy momma. They can be pricey"

Mary_Hannah3 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 28, 2016

OB Complete Gold (multivitamin, prenatal): "Bigger than expected pill. I prefer a smaller prenatal vitamin. I am not sure if I like the egg product."

Cassie91 (taken for less than 1 month) February 25, 2016

Prenate Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "Tricare covered these pills for my wife. We found out that she should be taking DHA which is not provided in this pill. We payed for one that included DHA out of pocket because it was better for her and our son."

The father January 27, 2016

Prenatabs FA (multivitamin, prenatal): "This makes me dizzy and weak for several hours after taking even though I drink lots of water and ate crackers."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2016

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal): "It makes me have tremendous heart burn and trouble breathing too. I didn't think it was the pill at first, but when I forget to take it I'm ok no problems at all. It's definitely this pill that's not good for me. It taste and smells good and it's a small blue oval very convenient size for a pill but it just doesn't do what I feel it should be doing. I also get migraines and I am not your typical migrainer."

CubanDiva April 7, 2015

CitraNatal Assure (multivitamin, prenatal): "This vitamin is awesome! It helps with my nausea, energy levels and constipation. I absolutely love them!!"

Starlight484 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 12, 2015

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "This pill is okay. The problems I had with it were constant constipation and nausea. I am not pregnant but trying to conceive. "

JenBTTC (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 31, 2015

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "I Loved these vitamins, I took them for both my pregnancies and I asked my both of my sisters to take them, they were recommended by a friend, and I think they have a big effect on the baby health."

Calmero (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 30, 2015

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "I'm breastfeeding. Just used one day I had stomach pain after an hour and headache after 3 hrs"

Portise (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2015

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "These prenatals are amazing! I took samples from my doctor and after 15 days my hair was growing so healthy, my nails were growing wonderfully. This prenatal is 2 pills. 1 is the prenatal (it smells and tastes of vanilla) and the DHA table (fish oil). Has a positive effect on bowel movements, keeps the baby healthy, etc."

Sbriggsy October 13, 2014

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "I have no major problems on the Prenatal Plus."

fubear (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 4, 2014

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "While taking these supplements I thought that my iron levels would be excellent. However this was not the case I am below the recommended iron requirement. I take a extra iron supplement plus my prenatal vitamin. Besides this little problem I think this is a decent prenatal vitamin."

My Iron Levels are low October 20, 2013

Zatean-PN DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "These do not have a stool softner, which I did not want. They are huge which made me nervous at first but I dont have any trouble swallowing them. They taste great."

Prego (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 8, 2013

CitraNatal Assure (multivitamin, prenatal): "Love this! The only one that did not make me sick! Coupon cuts cost."

Spider621 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 11, 2013

PR Natal 400 (multivitamin, prenatal): "Great vitamin. Was rough on my stomach so I had to take with food. Would recommend to others!"

Mony v (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 8, 2013

"Best prenatal vitamin hands down. I had an high risk pregnancy. Both traits of mother which can cause you to miscarry or have an disabled child. While pregnant makes your blood thick so I also had to take one baby aspirin a day. This prenatal kept me healthy and I also had a healthy baby boy! I'm still on the vitamin for breastfeeding and its THE best does EVERYTHING it states."

Yovanny February 6, 2013

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "These were covered on my insurance but got taken off. I paid out of pocket just to keep taking them. I had no side effects. They made my nails, hair, and skin better. My iron levels were always great. They are great during pregnancy."

someonesangell January 26, 2013

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "About 30 minutes after taking this I would get really bad heartburn."

Anonymous September 29, 2012

Vitafol-OB+DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "One of the few vitamins that made me nauseous. Highly recommend."

Anonymous August 12, 2012

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "I must admit there were times I was constipated but take into consideration that constipation is NORMAL during pregnancy! This prenatal is one of the best in my opinion and at 27 weeks my healthy baby girl is kicking like there's no tomorrow! No problems thus far, just a healthy baby and pregnancy to show for it."

MelsBlessing October 4, 2011