User Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal

Also known as: Active OB, Active OB DHA, Advance Care Plus, Ami-Natal Plus One Improved, Aminatal Plus, Aminatal Plus New Formula, Aminatal Plus One, Aminate, Aminate with 90 mg Iron, Anemagen OB, Atabex EC, Bal-Care DHA, Bal-Care DHA Essential, BP MultiNatal Plus Chewables, Bright Beginnings, ...show all 460 brand names

Learn more about Multivitamin, prenatal.

Multivitamin, prenatal Rating Summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 138 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.

Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation

PrePlus (multivitamin, prenatal): "I have been using prenatal plus v258 and it is awesome. However my insurance will not be paying for it anymore. Wondering how much it costs over the counter"

Nyabo July 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal): "I had no problems with this medication it smells good kinda like a light vanilla scent and the taste isn't bad at all I love it. I have a peanut allergy so I have to be careful with the prenatal vitamins I buy but my Dr gave me these a few packs of these and it works great. I haven't had any problems at all so now I just need to find out where they sell these at or if I can get a prescription for it. This will be my 5th kid and out of all the prenatal vitamins I ever took these are definitely the best"

Ttea (taken for less than 1 month) July 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Wow it really does have me burping up a fish taste! Yucky but hey as long as it works I don't mind, will update once I'm near end of pregnancy, or at the end of my free samples lol"

Tarraprego July 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This is the best prenatal pill I have ever taken. It is great for promoting hair growth for you and your baby. I didn't have any heartburn while taking this particular one. Can be taken on empty stomach day or night. I have taken this throughout two pregnancies and overall healthy babies..."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "Bad after taste . Too fishy"

Nikishia February 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CompleteNate (multivitamin, prenatal): "Maybe it's just me but I think these things are disgusting but they taste better than the pills and they help with the nausea so in conclusion I'm satisfied"

Pretty Prego (taken for less than 1 month) December 19, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Natelle One (multivitamin, prenatal): "Every prenatal has gotten me so sick I couldn't take, but this prenatal, I don't get sick, no after taste, nothing. The gel like.coating makes it easier to swallow and it's just so simple and easy. No pain, no problem!"

The only prenatal I can take (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 22, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "I love these vitamins I have tried several different ones this pregnancy and I love these the best!"

Mamaof4and1ontheway July 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "The pink coated prenatal made me nausious. I switched to these G12 prenatals last week. My nausea disappeared. I took these vitamins 3 years ago. They worked wonders for my hair and nails."

Karli Redd (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "These vitamins made me so nauseous that I had to stop taking them and switch to another prenatal vitamin. As soon as I stopped taking them, the nausea subsided."

RMM05 (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Duet DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "I just tried these as one of the many samples I was given. This is my least favorite because I am burping a fish taste within two hours of taking them. I hate fish so to me this is very nauseating. I haven't had this issue with any others."

MamaCoz (taken for less than 1 month) April 23, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "Only complaint was fishy after taste"

SillySarah07 April 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have three little ones. I took these prenatals for the majority of my pregnancies and through nursing. Easy to swallow and I felt better while on vita fol. I have tried OTC and generic prescription...vitafol ultra is my favorite. Happy momma. They can be pricey"

Mary_Hannah3 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 28, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

OB Complete Gold (multivitamin, prenatal): "Bigger than expected pill. I prefer a smaller prenatal vitamin. I am not sure if I like the egg product."

Cassie91 (taken for less than 1 month) February 25, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenate Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "Tricare covered these pills for my wife. We found out that she should be taking DHA which is not provided in this pill. We payed for one that included DHA out of pocket because it was better for her and our son."

The father January 27, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatabs FA (multivitamin, prenatal): "This makes me dizzy and weak for several hours after taking even though I drink lots of water and ate crackers."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal): "It makes me have tremendous heart burn and trouble breathing too. I didn't think it was the pill at first, but when I forget to take it I'm ok no problems at all. It's definitely this pill that's not good for me. It taste and smells good and it's a small blue oval very convenient size for a pill but it just doesn't do what I feel it should be doing. I also get migraines and I am not your typical migrainer."

CubanDiva April 7, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CitraNatal Assure (multivitamin, prenatal): "This vitamin is awesome! It helps with my nausea, energy levels and constipation. I absolutely love them!!"

Starlight484 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 12, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "This pill is okay. The problems I had with it were constant constipation and nausea. I am not pregnant but trying to conceive. "

JenBTTC (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 31, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "I Loved these vitamins, I took them for both my pregnancies and I asked my both of my sisters to take them, they were recommended by a friend, and I think they have a big effect on the baby health."

Calmero (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 30, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "I'm breastfeeding. Just used one day I had stomach pain after an hour and headache after 3 hrs"

Portise (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "These prenatals are amazing! I took samples from my doctor and after 15 days my hair was growing so healthy, my nails were growing wonderfully. This prenatal is 2 pills. 1 is the prenatal (it smells and tastes of vanilla) and the DHA table (fish oil). Has a positive effect on bowel movements, keeps the baby healthy, etc."

Sbriggsy October 13, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "I have no major problems on the Prenatal Plus."

fubear (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 4, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "While taking these supplements I thought that my iron levels would be excellent. However this was not the case I am below the recommended iron requirement. I take a extra iron supplement plus my prenatal vitamin. Besides this little problem I think this is a decent prenatal vitamin."

My Iron Levels are low October 20, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Zatean-PN DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "These do not have a stool softner, which I did not want. They are huge which made me nervous at first but I dont have any trouble swallowing them. They taste great."

Prego (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 8, 2013