User Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal systemic

Also known as: Active OB, Active OB DHA, Advance Care Plus, Ami-Natal Plus One Improved, Aminatal Plus, Aminatal Plus New Formula, Aminatal Plus One, Aminate, Aminate with 90 mg Iron, Anemagen OB, Atabex EC, Bal-Care DHA, Bal-Care DHA Essential, BP MultiNatal Plus Chewables, Bright Beginnings, BumP DHA, Cal-nate, CareNatal DHA, Cavan EC DHA Plus, Cavan Folate, Cavan One, Cavan-Alpha, Cavan-Folate DHA, Cavan-Heme OB, Cavan-Heme Omega, Cenogen Ultra, Choice OB plus DHA, Chromagen OB, Citracal Prenatal + DHA, Citracal Prenatal 90+DHA, Citracal Prenatal Rx, CitraNatal 90 DHA, CitraNatal Assure, CitraNatal B-Calm, CitraNatal Bloom, CitraNatal DHA, CitraNatal Harmony, CitraNatal Medley, CitraNatal Rx, Classic Prenatal, Co Natal FA, ComBi Rx, Complete Natal, Complete Natal DHA, Complete-RF, CompleteNate, Concept DHA, Concept OB, CorNate-DHA, Docosavit, Dothelle DHA, Dualvit OB, Duet, Duet Chewable, Duet DHA, Duet DHA Balanced, Duet DHA Complete, Duet DHA EC, Duet DHA with Ferrazone, DuetDHA 400, DuetDHA 400ec, DuetDHA 430, DuetDHA 430ec, DuetDHA Balanced, Edge OB, Elemental Iron-90, Elite OB 400, Elite OB with DHA, Enbrace HR, Equi-Natal Care, Equi-Natal M, Equi-Natal Plus, Equi-Natal Rx, Equi-Natal Z, Equinatal 90, Expecta DHA, Extra-Virt Plus DHA, EzFe Forte, Fem-Natal, Femecal OB, Femecal OB plus DHA, Femnatal, Ferrex PC Forte, Folbecal, Folcal DHA, Folcaps Care One, Folcaps Omega 3, Folivan-EC DHA, Folivan-OB, Folivan-PRX DHA, Folivane-PRx DHA NF, Foltabs, Foltabs 90 plus DHA, Foltabs plus DHA, Foltabs Prenatal, Foltabs Prenatal Plus DHA, Gesticare, Gesticare DHA, Gesticare DHA DR, HemeNatal OB, HemeNatal OB + DHA, Hi-Nate 90, Icar Prenatal, Icare Prenatal Rx, Inatal Advance, Inatal Ultra, Infanate DHA, Kolnatal DHA, Lactocal-F, Levomefolate DHA, LevomefolatePNV, Macnatal CN with DHA, Marnatal-F, Marnatal-F Plus, Materna, Maternal 90, Maternity, Maternity plus Beta Carotene, Maternity Vitamin Low Iron, Maternity-90, Maxinate, Mission Prenatal, Mission Prenatal FA, Mission Prenatal HP, Mission Prenatal Rx, Mom's Choice Rx with DHA, Multi-Nate 30, Multi-Nate 30 DHA, Multi-Nate 30 Kit, Multi-Nate DHA, Multi-Nate DHA Extra, Multifol Plus, MultiNatal Plus, Mynatal, Mynatal FC, Mynatal Plus, Mynatal PN, Mynatal PN Forte, Mynatal Rx, Mynatal Ultracap, Mynatal Z, Mynate 90 Plus, Nata 29 OB, Nata 29 Prenatal, Nata Komplete, Natacaps, Natachew, Natafolic-OB, Natafolic-PN, Natafort, NatalCare, NatalCare Advanced, NatalCare Advanced-RF, NatalCare CFE 60, NatalCare GlossTabs, Natalcare Pic, Natalcare Pic Forte, Natalcare Plus, Natalcare Rx, NatalCare Three, Natalfirst, Natalins, Natalins Rx, Natalvirt 90, Natalvirt CA, Natalvirt FLT, Natalvit, Natarex, Natatab CFe, Natatab FA, Natatab Rx, Natelle, Natelle C, Natelle One, Natelle One DHA, Natelle Plus with DHA, Natelle Prefer, Natelle-ez, Neevo, Neevo DHA, Neo-Forte, Nestabs, Nestabs CBF, Nestabs DHA, Nestabs FA, Nestabs ONE, Nestabs Rx, New Advanced Formula Prenatal Z, Nexa Plus with DHA, Nexa Select with DHA, Niferex PN Forte, Niferex-PN, Norlac RX, Novanatal, NovaStart, Nutri-Tab OB, Nutri-Tab OB plus DHA, NutriNate, Nutrispire, O-Cal Prenatal, OB Complete, OB Complete 400, OB Complete 400 with DHA, OB Complete Chewables, OB Complete Gold, OB Complete One with DHA, OB Complete Petite, OB Complete Petite with DHA, OB Complete Premier, OB Complete with DHA, OB Natal One, Ob-20, Obegyn, Obnate 90, Obtrex, Obtrex DHA, One Daily Combo Pack, OptiNate, Paire OB Plus DHA, Pan OB Forte, Par-F, PNV OB+DHA, PNV Prenatal Plus, PNV Select, PNV Tabs 29-1, PNV-DHA, PNV-DHA Plus, PNV-First DHA, PNV-OB with DHA, PNV-Omega, PNV-Total, PR Natal 400, PR Natal 400 EC, PR Natal 430, PR Natal 440, Pramilet FA, Pre-H-Cal, Precare, Precare Conceive, Precare Premier, Prefera OB Plus DHA, Prefera OB-One, PreferaOB, PreferaOB+DHA, Premesis Rx, Prena1, Prena1 Chew, Prena1 Pearl, Prena1 Plus, PrenaCare, PrenaFirst, Prenaissance Balance, Prenaissance DHA, Prenaissance Next, Prenaissance Plus, PrenaPlus, PreNata, Prenatabs CBF, Prenatabs FA, Prenatabs OBN, Prenatabs Rx, Prenatal 1, Prenatal 1 Plus 1, Prenatal 1 Plus 1 (Low Iron), Prenatal 19, Prenatal AD, Prenatal Elite, Prenatal H, Prenatal Low Iron, Prenatal MR 90, Prenatal MR 90 Fe, Prenatal MTR with Selenium, Prenatal Multivitamins, Prenatal Plus, Prenatal Plus Iron, Prenatal Plus Low Iron, Prenatal Plus with 27 mg Iron, Prenatal Plus with Beta-Carotene, Prenatal Rx, Prenatal Rx 1, Prenatal Rx Low Iron, Prenatal S, Prenatal Z Advanced Formula, Prenatal-U, Prenate, Prenate 90, Prenate Advance, Prenate Advanced Formula, Prenate AM, Prenate DHA, Prenate Elite, Prenate Elite Plus Iron, Prenate Enhance with DHA, Prenate Essential, Prenate Essential DHA, Prenate GT, Prenate mini with DHA, Prenate Plus, Prenate Restore, Prenate Ultra, Prenavite, Prenavite FC, Prenavite PC, Prenazyme 1+1, PreNexa, PreNexa premier with DHA, PreNexa with DHA, Prennaissance with DHA, PrePlus, PreQue 10, PreTAB, Preterna, Previte Rx, Primacare, PrimaCare Advantage, Primacare One, ProFe Forte, Provida DHA, Pruet DHA, PureFe OB Plus, RE OB 90 Plus DHA, RE OB Plus DHA, RE Prenatal Multivitamin with Iron, Reaphirm, Reaphirm Plant Source DHA, Relnate DHA, Renate, Renate DHA, Renate DHA Extra, RightStep, Rovin-NV, Rovin-NV DHA, Se-Care, Se-Care Conceive, Se-Natal 16, Se-Natal 19, Se-Natal 90, Se-Natal One, Se-Plete DHA, Se-Tan DHA, Select-OB, Select-OB+DHA, Seton ET, Seton ET-EC, Similac Prenatal, Strongstart, Stuart Prenatal with Beta Carotene, Stuartnatal Plus, Stuartnatal Plus 3, Tandem DHA, Tandem OB, Taron-BC, Taron-C DHA, Taron-EC Calc DHA Pack, Taron-PRX Plus DHA, Ternamar, TheraNatal Complete, TheraNatal Core Nutrition, TheraNatal Lactation Support, TheraNatal OvaVite, TheraNatal Plus, Thrivite RX, TL-Care DHA, Tri Rx, TriAdvance, TriCare, TriCare DHA One, TriCare Prenatal Compleat, Trimesis Rx, Trinatal GT, Trinatal Rx 1, Trinatal Ultra, Trinate, TriStart One, Triveen Ten, Triveen-One, Triveen-PRx RNF, Ultimate OB DHA, UltimateCare Advance, UltimateCare Combo, UltimateCare One, UltimateCare One NF, Ultra NatalCare, Ultra-Natal, V-Natal, V-Natal DHA, Vemavite PRX 2, Vena-Bal DHA, VeNatal Complete DHA, VeNatal FA, Vernate, Vernate Advanced, Verotin-BY, Verotin-GR, Vert-Select DHA, Vinacal B, Vinacal OR, Vinatal 600, Vinatal Forte, Vinate 90, Vinate Advanced (New Formula), Vinate AZ, Vinate AZ Extra, Vinate C, Vinate Calcium, Vinate Care, Vinate DHA, Vinate Good Start, Vinate GT, Vinate IC, Vinate II, Vinate III, Vinate M, Vinate One, Vinate PN Care, Vinate Ultra, Virt Advance, Virt Nate, Virt-Bal DHA Plus, Virt-Nate DHA, Virt-PN, Virt-PN DHA, Virt-PN Plus, Virt-Select, Virt-Vite GT, Virtprex, Vitafol Nano, Vitafol Plus, Vitafol PN, Vitafol Ultra, Vitafol-OB, Vitafol-OB+DHA, Vitafol-One, vitaMed MD RediChew Rx, Vitamed Prenatal Formula, vitaMedMD One Rx, VitaMedMD Plus Rx, vitaMedMD RediChew Rx, VitaNatal OB plus DHA, VitaPearl with DHA, Vitaphil, Vitaphil Aide, Vitaphil Plus DHA, Vitaspire, Vitelle Nestabs OTC, Viva CT, Viva DHA, Vol-Nate, Vol-Tab Rx, VP-CH-PNV, VP-GGR-B6, VP-Heme, VP-Heme OB, VP-Heme One, VP-PNV-DHA, Vynatal 1 Plus 1, Vynatal FA, Zatean-CH, Zatean-PN, Zatean-PN DHA, Zatean-PN Plus, Zenate, Zenate Advanced Formula, Zenate Prenatal, Zitamin …show all brand names

Multivitamin, prenatal Rating Summary

8.0/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 150 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.

Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation

"I had to pay almost $50 after insurance but overall it's working great but I don't have the usually morning sickness I have evening sickness but Idk if this is related to the vitamins. I wondered if this vitamin helps lose weight, since I've been pregnant I've lost 5 pounds in less than a month."

Vicky G October 23, 2018

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "I’m sure this is normally a great prenatal.. however for me it gave me a never ending migraine for the 4 days I took it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2018

PrePlus (multivitamin, prenatal): "Prenatal pills insurance doesn’t cover this so $68.00 at Walgreens!"

Akcrystal August 9, 2018

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "The vitamin itself is probably effective, however the constant belching, aftertaste and smell is horrible. I’m literally cursing after every burp because it is that bad. Can’t deal with that for the next 9 months."

Mama3bears (taken for less than 1 month) June 21, 2018

CitraNatal Assure (multivitamin, prenatal): "You have to take 2 large pills for each dosage. Unfortunately, I also get very nauseous about 10 minutes after taking them (even after drinking a full glass of water, and lining my stomach with food)."

Janey (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 18, 2018

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "Horrific. Took one with food and 10 minutes later was belching what smelled/tasted like pond water. I ended up vomiting uncontrollably for 5 minutes trying to get it out of my stomach. Never taking this again. Absolutely disgusting."

Nicole (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2018

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "Was given this product as a sample, I am not taking anymore due to nasty after taste & it irritated my stomach.."

Dog groomer January 31, 2018

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal): "Horrible headache, and very pricey for a teacher."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 25, 2017

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal): "These are small unlike the huge prenatal I was prescribed before. All others made me vomit within 15 minutes of taking them no matter when/food eaten/etc, but feel fine when taking these. As these are plant based, there is no fish oil after taste and plant based nutrients are easier for my body to absorb. Baby and I are super happy with them so far!"

Baby T Mom (taken for less than 1 month) December 12, 2017

Natelle One (multivitamin, prenatal): "No side effects and its very easy to take."

Osh23 (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2017

"These have been my favorite due to the size and taste. I am unsure why many users say they have a fishy after taste? The omega 3 is plant based. The box clearly states there are NO fish products in Vitafol."

Taste Great and easy to swallo (taken for less than 1 month) November 7, 2017

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "Have tried several different vitamins and this one has been the best!! No nausea, does slow down my metabolism a bit. My nails are growing so fast and so is my hair, definitely recommend these vitamins!"

Ithzyggga (taken for less than 1 month) October 7, 2017

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "This prenatal vitamin made me sick! It made me vomit day and night. I took it for over 2 weeks with no improvement! Luckily, my Doctor took me off this prenatal vitamin!"

Jneb (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2017

"Love this prenatal. Soft pill and easy to swallow. Can take at any time of the day and on an empty stomach. Thought in the beginning it was making me nauseous but had to be just my morning sickness bc once I hit my second tri it ended immediately. Haven't experienced any fishy like taste like the other comments suggest. Paying $25 a month after insurance so not terribly expensive. All in all I would highly recommend it."

Kyyy September 22, 2017

"I am 16 weeks pregnant, since I started taking vitafol I was suffering for 4 months with a cough chest tightness and wheezing. I was seen so many times by doctors because I couldn't breathe. I was treated with many antibiotics, steroids, inhalers to treat what they called "respiratory infection " "acute bronchitis " but nothing was curing or helping my symptoms. When I went to see my PMD finally in the hope he would figure out how to help me. I found out I was having a severe allergic reaction to Vitaful prenatal vitamins. The minute I stopped taking them I felt better, not 100% yet still with some cough but at I can breathe!!!!!"

Zarolume August 28, 2017

"I totally love this vitamin, it doesn't make me sick and it has a good taste. However, the insurance don't cover 100% so a little expensive for me."

Cgranados3 August 21, 2017

PrePlus (multivitamin, prenatal): "I have been using prenatal plus v258 and it is awesome. However my insurance will not be paying for it anymore. Wondering how much it costs over the counter"

Nyabo July 24, 2017

Vitafol Ultra (multivitamin, prenatal): "I had no problems with this medication it smells good kinda like a light vanilla scent and the taste isn't bad at all I love it. I have a peanut allergy so I have to be careful with the prenatal vitamins I buy but my Dr gave me these a few packs of these and it works great. I haven't had any problems at all so now I just need to find out where they sell these at or if I can get a prescription for it. This will be my 5th kid and out of all the prenatal vitamins I ever took these are definitely the best"

Ttea (taken for less than 1 month) July 13, 2017

"Wow it really does have me burping up a fish taste! Yucky but hey as long as it works I don't mind, will update once I'm near end of pregnancy, or at the end of my free samples lol"

Tarraprego July 11, 2017

"This is the best prenatal pill I have ever taken. It is great for promoting hair growth for you and your baby. I didn't have any heartburn while taking this particular one. Can be taken on empty stomach day or night. I have taken this throughout two pregnancies and overall healthy babies..."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 12, 2017

Provida DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "Bad after taste . Too fishy"

Nikishia February 5, 2017

CompleteNate (multivitamin, prenatal): "Maybe it's just me but I think these things are disgusting but they taste better than the pills and they help with the nausea so in conclusion I'm satisfied"

Pretty Prego (taken for less than 1 month) December 19, 2016

Natelle One (multivitamin, prenatal): "Every prenatal has gotten me so sick I couldn't take, but this prenatal, I don't get sick, no after taste, nothing. The gel like.coating makes it easier to swallow and it's just so simple and easy. No pain, no problem!"

The only prenatal I can take (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 22, 2016

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): "I love these vitamins I have tried several different ones this pregnancy and I love these the best!"

Mamaof4and1ontheway July 21, 2016

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): "The pink coated prenatal made me nausious. I switched to these G12 prenatals last week. My nausea disappeared. I took these vitamins 3 years ago. They worked wonders for my hair and nails."

Karli Redd (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2016