OMC 150 (Nuzyra 150 mg)
Generic Name: omadacycline
Pill with imprint OMC 150 is Yellow, Four-sided and has been identified as Nuzyra 150 mg. It is supplied by Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Nuzyra is used in the treatment of pneumonia; skin and structure infection and belongs to the drug class tetracyclines. Nuzyra 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for OMC 150
More about Nuzyra (omadacycline)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: tetracyclines
- FDA Approval History
- Patient Information
- Nuzyra (Advanced Reading)
- Nuzyra Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Nuzyra (Omadacycline Injection)
- Nuzyra (Omadacycline Tablets)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.