MYLAN DA 15 MYLAN DA 15 (Dextroamphetamine Sulfate Extended-Release 15 mg)
Pill with imprint MYLAN DA 15 MYLAN DA 15 is Brown & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Dextroamphetamine sulfate extended-release 15 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; adhd; narcolepsy; hypersomnia; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextroamphetamine 15 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for MYLAN DA 15 MYLAN DA 15
- MYLAN DA 15 MYLAN DA 15
- 15 mg
- Brown & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 147 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Dextroamphetamine Oral Solution
- Dextroamphetamine Sustained-Release Capsules
- Dextroamphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.