M LH6 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan 25 mg / 100 mg)
This pill with imprint "M LH6" is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan potassium 25 mg / 100 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 25 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- M LH6
- 25 mg / 100 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hydroxypropyl cellulose
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 40 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Hyzaar
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.