LU W44 (Amlodipine besylate, hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 10 mg / 25 mg / 160 mg)
This pill with imprint "LU W44" is Beige, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Amlodipine besylate, hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 10 mg / 25 mg / 160 mg. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 10 mg / 25 mg / 160 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for LU W44
- LU W44
- 10 mg / 25 mg / 160 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and valsartan
- Amlodipine, valsartan, and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Exforge HCT
- Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.