LU P11 (Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 12.5 mg / 80 mg)
Pill with imprint LU P11 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 12.5 mg / 80 mg. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 12.5 mg / 80 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for LU P11
- LU P11
- 12.5 mg / 80 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
ferric oxide yellow
polyethylene glycol 400
ferric oxide red
pregelatinized corn starch
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan
- Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Diovan HCT
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.