LU P11 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 12.5 mg / 80 mg)
Pill with imprint LU P11 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 12.5 mg / 80 mg. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 12.5 mg / 80 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LU P11
- LU P11
- 12.5 mg / 80 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
ferric oxide yellow
polyethylene glycol 400
ferric oxide red
pregelatinized corn starch
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 21 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan
- Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Diovan HCT
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.