LANNETT 1632 (Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg)
Pill imprint LANNETT 1632 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene is used in the treatment of edema; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- LANNETT 1632
- 25 mg / 37.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Lannett Company, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
citric acid anhydrous
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|10135-0581||Marlex Pharmaceuticals Inc|
More about hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 40 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide Capsules (FDA)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.