J 245 (Lamotrigine 25 mg)
Pill imprint J 245 has been identified as Lamotrigine 25 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; borderline personality disorder; epilepsy; anxiety (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- J 245
- 25 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 695 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.