IG 447 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Lisinopril 12.5 mg / 20 mg)
Pill with imprint IG 447 is White, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Lisinopril 12.5 mg / 20 mg. It is supplied by Exelan Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril 12.5 mg / 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for IG 447
- IG 447
- 12.5 mg / 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Exelan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- InvaGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about hydrochlorothiazide / lisinopril
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 61 Reviews
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril
- Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)