HH 351 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 12.5 mg / 320 mg)
Pill with imprint HH 351 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 12.5 mg / 320 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 12.5 mg / 320 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for HH 351
- HH 351
- 12.5 mg / 320 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 21 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan
- Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Diovan HCT
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.