cor 216 (Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 10 mg)
Pill with imprint cor 216 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 10 mg. It is supplied by CorePharma, LLC.
Dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue; hypersomnia and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextroamphetamine 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for cor 216
More about dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 149 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Dextroamphetamine Sustained-Release Capsules
- Dextroamphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine Oral Solution
- Dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.