cor 215 (Dextroamphetamine sulfate 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "cor 215" is Pink, Round and has been identified as Dextroamphetamine sulfate 5 mg. It is supplied by CorePharma, LLC.
Dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; adhd; narcolepsy; hypersomnia; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextroamphetamine 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 132 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Dextroamphetamine solution
- Dextroamphetamine sustained-release capsules
- Dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.