BVF 300 BVF 300 (Diltiazem CD 300 mg)
Pill imprint BVF 300 BVF 300 has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release (CD) 300 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; atrial flutter; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; angina pectoris prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- BVF 300 BVF 300
- 300 mg
- Green & White
- 23.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Green No. 3
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68682-0998||Oceanside Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
More about diltiazem
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 79 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More... (4)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.