AZ 261 (Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 500 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AZ 261 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 500 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Unifirst First Aid Corporation.
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine 500 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AZ 261
More about acetaminophen/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Suspension
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Capsules
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Powder Packet
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.