APO 046 125 (Divalproex Sodium Delayed-Release 125 mg)
Pill with imprint APO 046 125 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Divalproex Sodium Delayed-Release 125 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp..
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; mania; migraine prevention; epilepsy; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 125 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for APO 046 125
- APO 046 125
- 125 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder
X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Apotex Corp.
- Inactive Ingredients:
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about divalproex sodium
- Divalproex sodium Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 342 Reviews
- Drug class: fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Divalproex sodium
- Divalproex Long-Acting Tablets
- Divalproex Sprinkle Capsules
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.