A349 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint A349 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Actavis Elizabeth LLC.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for A349
More about acetaminophen/oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 678 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.