6 I (Ibuprofen 600 mg)
Pill with imprint 6 I is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Ibuprofen 600 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc..
Ibuprofen is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic myofascial pain; costochondritis; aseptic necrosis; headache and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Starting at 30 weeks gestation : There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Ibuprofen 600 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 6 I
- 6 I
- 600 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation, D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
carnauba wax, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromelloses, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|55111-0683||Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.|
|63739-0443||McKesson Packaging Services|
Related Images for "6 I"
More about ibuprofen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 186 Reviews
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (13)
- Ibuprofen injection
- Ibuprofen (Advanced Reading)
- Ibuprofen Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Ibuprofen lysine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.