54 717 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan Potassium 12.5 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint 54 717 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan Potassium 12.5 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Roxane Laboratories, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 54 717
- 54 717
- 12.5 mg / 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
D&C Yellow No. 10
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 44 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Hyzaar
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.