0665 4160 (Lithium Carbonate 300 mg)
Pill with imprint 0665 4160 is White, and has been identified as Lithium Carbonate 300 mg. It is supplied by Watson Pharmaceuticals.
Lithium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; borderline personality disorder; mania; cyclothymic disorder; schizoaffective disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antipsychotic agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lithium 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 0665 4160
More about lithium
- Lithium Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 283 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antipsychotic agents
- Lithium Controlled-Release and Extended-Release Tablets
- Lithium Capsules and Tablets
- Lithium Syrup and Oral Solution
- Lithium (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.