Drug Interactions between naproxen and Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough (acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between naproxen and Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Naproxen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough
- Theraflu daytime severe cold & cough is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Theraflu daytime severe cold & cough is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|