Drug Interactions between Guaifenesin DM and ibuprofen
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Guaifenesin DM (dextromethorphan/guaifenesin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Guaifenesin DM and ibuprofen. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 270 drugs are known to interact with Guaifenesin DM.
- Guaifenesin dm is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Guaifenesin dm is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|