Drug Interactions between clonazepam and Zantac 75
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Zantac 75 (ranitidine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between clonazepam and Zantac 75. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
A total of 127 drugs are known to interact with Zantac 75.
- Zantac 75 is in the drug class H2 antagonists.
- Zantac 75 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|